My new Tete de Course

Bruce L

Dec 31, 2003
One of my post was Tete de Course vs. Litespeed Ghisallo.

Well I just got my TC and it is absolutely beautiful and what a ride. Better than I expected and also plenty light. I highly recommended it!!!!

Originally posted by Bruce L
One of my post was Tete de Course vs. Litespeed Ghisallo.

Well I just got my TC and it is absolutely beautiful and what a ride. Better than I expected and also plenty light. I highly recommended it!!!!

Congrats Bruce! Stock or custom? (I went Record 2x10 myself). ;)

Originally posted by Cipher
Congrats Bruce! Stock or custom? (I went Record 2x10 myself). ;)

Custom. I went with DA triple and upgraded my stem and handlebar. I've ridden twice and already knocked off five minutes on my hardest climb. Comparable weight with my friends limited edition Litespeed Vortex with Topolino wheelset.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

PS Cipher maybe you can help me out. At the end of my run today I began to feel intermittent knocking what I believe to come from BB. What do you think is the problem? Otherwise I haven' t had to make any adjustments so far.

Custom. I went with DA triple and upgraded my stem and handlebar. I've ridden twice and already knocked off five minutes on my hardest climb. Comparable weight with my friends limited edition Litespeed Vortex with Topolino wheelset.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.

PS Cipher maybe you can help me out. At the end of my run today I began to feel intermittent knocking what I believe to come from BB. What do you think is the problem? Otherwise I haven' t had to make any adjustments so far.

AAAAAAAAAARGH You've ridden it twice and already broke it. LOL

Could you ask your friend about his Topolino wheelset? I and something like 20 other people on this site are dying to find out how these perform and how reliable they are. Perhaps you've ridden them?

Thx!

Sweet! The fork steerer is kinda long and could use some shortening, but nice looking ride!

Originally posted by BaCardi
Sweet! The fork steerer is kinda long and could use some shortening, but nice looking ride!

I know. I did it intentionally until I'm tuned in and then I will cut.

Psychologists say that the prevalence of Internet **** really _is_ having a damaging effect on relationships.

Seems it sets an unreasonably high standard for what wives and sex really _ought_ to be. This unreasonable standard inevitably leads to disappointment and unrest in the relationship.

Bruce, your LeMond pics put all of this stuff into context for me. No, no...my wife's still a babe, but my Cannondale's looking a little bloated :D

...plus, you live in Hawaii?? Times be tuff, huh.....

Nice...niiiiice bike!! Ride safe.....

What are the advantages to a composite frame of titanium and carbon versus all carbon or all titanium?

Originally posted by scituatejohn
What are the advantages to a composite frame of titanium and carbon versus all carbon or all titanium?
The most important advantage is that it's badass (yes, that's a techinical term).

Absolutely beautiful bike, Bruce. Verrrrrry jealous.

Originally posted by lokstah
The most important advantage is that it's badass (yes, that's a techinical term).

Absolutely beautiful bike, Bruce. Verrrrrry jealous.

Why did you bother reposting his question, when you didn't even have an answer? Nevermind, typical pat on the back lokstah ****.

Originally posted by neil0502
Psychologists say that the prevalence of Internet **** really _is_ having a damaging effect on relationships.

Seems it sets an unreasonably high standard for what wives and sex really _ought_ to be. This unreasonable standard inevitably leads to disappointment and unrest in the relationship.

Bruce, your LeMond pics put all of this stuff into context for me. No, no...my wife's still a babe, but my Cannondale's looking a little bloated :D

...plus, you live in Hawaii?? Times be tuff, huh.....

Nice...niiiiice bike!! Ride safe.....

I noticed the Hawaii plates as well. Someone has to suffer for the rest of us.