My new trainer has arrived!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ken, Jun 13, 2005.

  1. Ken

    Ken Guest

    Tags:

  2. Joe Canuck

    Joe Canuck Guest

    Ken wrote:

    > I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    > the second picture down.
    >
    > Ken

    So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
    dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?

  3. gds

    gds Guest

  4. Ken

    Ken Guest

    "Joe Canuck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >> I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html
    >> it's the second picture down.
    >>
    >> Ken
    >>

    > So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the dinner
    > table... or perhaps while watching TV?

    I was thinking I could use it perhaps in the bathroom, perhaps as a
    substitute for magazines!

    Ken

  5. On 2005-06-13, Joe Canuck <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >> I heard this is what Lance uses! http://kcm-home.tripod.com/id20.html it's
    >> the second picture down.

    > So what does one do with that thing, pedal it while sitting at the
    > dinner table... or perhaps while watching TV?

    Ohhh, nooo. Much trickier than that, weedhopper. You *STAND* on it and
    pedal. Only wimps use a support.

    --

    John ([email protected])