My NSV today 1-21-04

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Janice Kennish, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed and
    zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not terribly
    uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!

    --
    Janice
    263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Janice Kennish wrote:

    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not
    > terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

    Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling down
    without help!

    Great NSV!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Themom1

    Themom1 Guest

    Good for you!

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  4. Hi, Janice, That's a great achievement.

    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  5. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Janice Kennish wrote:
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not
    > terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!

    YAY! Isn't it great to have a pair of jeans suddenly fit you! It's like you instantly shrunk a size
    and now they can fit.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  6. Laura

    Laura Guest

    WTG!

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  7. Great clothing NSV Janice.
    --
    Brenda
    209/177/150 RafL goal 165

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  8. that is wonderful, and you will have more days like this if you keep doing
    what you are doing, Lee
    Janice Kennish <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  9. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Great Janice... I love things like that!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/241.8/172

    "Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s01...
    > I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
    > and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
    were
    > still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
    like
    > to have more days like these!!!!
    >
    > --
    > Janice
    > 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

  10. Just Me

    Just Me Guest

    > Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling
    > down without help!
    >
    > Great NSV!
    > --

    I finally gave in and bought smaller jeans when the ones I was wearing fell down while I was running
    across to playground to pick my boys up from school! I have kept those jeans (a size 30) and put
    them on occasionally - just to remind myself now that I'm wearing a size 16.

    Jane
    259.6/194.8/139

  11. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your not
    sensitive about it...

    Connie

    --

    Just Me wrote:
    >>Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling
    >>down without help!
    >>
    >>Great NSV!
    >>--

    > I finally gave in and bought smaller jeans when the ones I was wearing fell down while I was
    > running across to playground to pick my boys up from school! I have kept those jeans (a size 30)
    > and put them on occasionally - just to remind myself now that I'm wearing a size 16.
    >
    > Jane
    > 259.6/194.8/139

  12. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Connie wrote:

    > Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
    > not sensitive about it...
    >
    > Connie

    Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught on a
    swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a victorian
    style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  13. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Kate Dicey wrote:
    > Connie wrote:
    >
    >>Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
    >>not sensitive about it...
    >>
    >>Connie
    >

    > Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught on
    > a swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a
    > victorian style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!

    Oh well I got a laugh out of the picture anyway!!

    COnnie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

  14. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Connie wrote:

    > Kate Dicey wrote:
    > > Connie wrote:
    > >
    > >>Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
    > >>not sensitive about it...
    > >>
    > >>Connie
    > >

    > > Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught
    > > on a swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a
    > > victorian style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!
    > >

    > Oh well I got a laugh out of the picture anyway!!
    >
    > COnnie

    Me too!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!