My NSV today 1-21-04

J

Janice Kennish

I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed and
zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not terribly
uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!

--
Janice
263/252/150 (maybe 130)

Janice Kennish wrote:
>
> I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
> and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not
> terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!
>
> --
> Janice
> 263/252/150 (maybe 130)

Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling down
without help!

Great NSV!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Good for you!

"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5RLPb.119887$I06.904785@attbi_s01...
> I went to put on a pair of jeans that for the last 6 months to a year I've had to lay on the bed
> and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They
were
> still a little snug in the waist but not terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd
> to have more days like these!!!!
>
> --
> Janice

Hi, Janice, That's a great achievement.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Janice Kennish" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:5RLPb.119887$I06.904785@attbi_s01...
were
>
> --
> Janice

Janice Kennish wrote:
> and zip and snap--didn't have to lay down!! They were still a little snug in the waist but not
> terribly uncomfortable!!! I'd like to have more days like these!!!!
>

YAY! Isn't it great to have a pair of jeans suddenly fit you! It's like you instantly shrunk a size
and now they can fit.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

WTG!

were
>
> --
> Janice

Great clothing NSV Janice.
--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165

were
>
> --
> Janice

that is wonderful, and you will have more days like this if you keep doing
what you are doing, Lee
Janice Kennish <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:5RLPb.119887$I06.904785@attbi_s01...
were
>
> --
> Janice

Great Janice... I love things like that!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

were
>
> --
> Janice

> Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling
> down without help!
>
> Great NSV!
> --

I finally gave in and bought smaller jeans when the ones I was wearing fell down while I was running
across to playground to pick my boys up from school! I have kept those jeans (a size 30) and put
them on occasionally - just to remind myself now that I'm wearing a size 16.

Jane
259.6/194.8/139

Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your not
sensitive about it...

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

Just Me wrote:
>>Every little helps! I may keep a pair of too big trousers just to have the fun of them falling
>>down without help!
>>
>>Great NSV!
>>--

>
>
> I finally gave in and bought smaller jeans when the ones I was wearing fell down while I was
> running across to playground to pick my boys up from school! I have kept those jeans (a size 30)
> and put them on occasionally - just to remind myself now that I'm wearing a size 16.
>
> Jane
> 259.6/194.8/139

Connie wrote:
>
> Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
> not sensitive about it...
>
> Connie

Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught on a
swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a victorian
style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!

--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

Kate Dicey wrote:
> Connie wrote:
>
>>Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
>>not sensitive about it...
>>
>>Connie
>
>
> Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught on
> a swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a
> victorian style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!
>

Oh well I got a laugh out of the picture anyway!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

Connie wrote:
>
> Kate Dicey wrote:
> > Connie wrote:
> >
> >>Oh dear that is funny!! Treated the whole schoolyard to a glimpse of your gitch huh? I hope your
> >>not sensitive about it...
> >>
> >>Connie
> >
> >
> > Not quite... But I DID once almost lose a circular skirt on an elastic waistband when it caught
> > on a swing door! Luckily it was winter and I was wearing 90 denier opaque black tights and a
> > victorian style lace edged slip under it! It was a looooooong time ago!
> >
>
> Oh well I got a laugh out of the picture anyway!!
>
> COnnie
>

Me too!

--