My NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lululemon, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Lululemon

    Lululemon Guest

    I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will take
    a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as well...here's
    my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of Rold Gold, I
    only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!

    Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)

    Yay for me!

    Melanie 163-154-140ish

    Tags:

  2. Wannablean

    Wannablean Guest

    GOOD for YOU!!YAY!!
    "Lululemon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
    > take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
    > well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
    > Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    > Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    > pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    > Yay for me!
    >
    > Melanie 163-154-140ish

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Melanie:

    Wow! Half a bag of pretzels, huh? That's a lot of will power ... or should I way won't power.
    Good for you!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

    Lululemon wrote:
    > I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
    > take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
    > well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
    > Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    > Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    > pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    > Yay for me!
    >
    > Melanie 163-154-140ish

  4. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Lululemon wrote:

    > I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
    > take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
    > well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
    > Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    > Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    > pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    > Yay for me!
    >
    > Melanie 163-154-140ish

    Yay indeed! Well done, you!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  5. Replacing former habits with good choices is what it's all about! Great NSV.

    Prairie Roots

    On 19 Jan 2004 10:51:05 -0800, [email protected] (Lululemon) wrote:

    >I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will take
    >a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as well...here's
    >my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of Rold Gold, I
    >only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    >Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    >pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    >Yay for me!
    >
    >Melanie 163-154-140ish

  6. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    YAY for you Melanie! That's awesome!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "Lululemon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
    > take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
    > well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
    > Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    > Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    > pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    > Yay for me!
    >
    > Melanie 163-154-140ish

  7. That truly is a wonderful victory, you decided, you exerted control over
    yourself, you did it with no way to divide the pretzels, in the face of food
    you used to eat, how wonderful, Lee, thinking this is as good as a clothing
    NSV
    Lululemon <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
    > take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
    > well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
    > Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
    >
    > Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
    > pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
    >
    > Yay for me!
    >
    > Melanie 163-154-140ish

  8. Great NSV Melanie!
    --