My NSV

Lululemon

Guest
I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will take
a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as well...here's
my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of Rold Gold, I
only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!

Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)

Yay for me!

Melanie 163-154-140ish

GOOD for YOU!!YAY!!
"Lululemon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
> take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
> well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
> Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
>
> Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
> pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
>
> Yay for me!
>
> Melanie 163-154-140ish

Melanie:

Wow! Half a bag of pretzels, huh? That's a lot of will power ... or should I way won't power.
Good for you!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Lululemon wrote:

> I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
> take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
> well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
> Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
>
> Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
> pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
>
> Yay for me!
>
> Melanie 163-154-140ish

Yay indeed! Well done, you!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Replacing former habits with good choices is what it's all about! Great NSV.

Prairie Roots

On 19 Jan 2004 10:51:05 -0800, [email protected] (Lululemon) wrote:

>I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will take
>a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as well...here's
>my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of Rold Gold, I
>only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
>
>Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
>pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
>
>Yay for me!
>
>Melanie 163-154-140ish

YAY for you Melanie! That's awesome!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"Lululemon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
> take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
> well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
> Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
>
> Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
> pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
>
> Yay for me!
>
> Melanie 163-154-140ish

That truly is a wonderful victory, you decided, you exerted control over
yourself, you did it with no way to divide the pretzels, in the face of food
you used to eat, how wonderful, Lee, thinking this is as good as a clothing
NSV
Lululemon <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I take university courses on Saturdays. (I'll get my degree one day!) The afternoon class will
> take a break around 2:30...everyone heads to the cookies, donuts and muffins. I used to as
> well...here's my NSV: Not only did I make a good choice, a can of Diet Pepsi and a a small bag of
> Rold Gold, I only wound up eating HALF the bag of pretzels! Of my own free will!
>
> Ordinarily, I'd scarf down something horrible for me but to be satisfied with 2 points worth of
> pretzels stunned me. (I kept the other 1/2 of the bag for a snack at work today)
>
> Yay for me!
>
> Melanie 163-154-140ish

Great NSV Melanie!
--