My NSV

Spoons

Guest
Hi all,

Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
fine...heehee

SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

SPOONS wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
> won it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to
> wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home
> he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this
> thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking
> mighty fine...heehee
>
> SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

Doesn't that feel grand! :D

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Spoons:

Congrats on being so small that you drowned in a sweatshirt!!

COnnie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204.5/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

SPOONS wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
> won it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to
> wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home
> he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this
> thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking
> mighty fine...heehee
>
> SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

What a great NSV! Congratulations. Elaine K

SPOONS wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
>it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
>it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
>went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
>hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
>fine...heehee
>
>SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

Hey Spoons, where are you? What a great line. <G> And an even greater NSV.

Prairie Roots

On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 20:10:59 GMT, "SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he won
>it at a company function so this this is "one size fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear
>it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this yesterday so last night when my DH came home he
>went to give me a huge and he put his arms around me and said "WOW wear are you in this thing!!"
>hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's been telling me that my rear is looking mighty
>fine...heehee
>
>SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

what a wonderful NSV, Lee
SPOONS <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
> won it at a company function so this this is "one
size
> fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this
> yesterday so last night when my DH came home he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around
> me and said "WOW wear
are
> you in this thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's
been
> telling me that my rear is looking mighty fine...heehee
>
> SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

LOL Spoons, that's so cute of your hubby to say... great NSV!

--

~Kristin O~
272/241.8/172

"SPOONS" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi all,
>
> Yesterday I was wearing my jogging pants & an over sized sweat shirt that belonged to my dh, he
> won it at a company function so this this is "one
size
> fits all" & it's really big, but I like to wear it when I'm doing house work. Anyway I wore this
> yesterday so last night when my DH came home he went to give me a huge and he put his arms around
> me and said "WOW wear
are
> you in this thing!!" hahahaha That made me feel so good. Lately he's
been
> telling me that my rear is looking mighty fine...heehee
>
> SPOONS Total Loss: 22 lbs

What a great NSV Spoons. Congratulations!

--
Brenda
209/177/150 RafL goal 165