My Other Car Is The Bang Bus! Bumper Stickers

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by The_spokesman, Jan 22, 2003.

  1. For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.

    Tags:

  2. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    "The_Spokesman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.

    OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite - What's the bang bus?

    Trentus

  3. Jkpoulos7

    Jkpoulos7 Guest

    >OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite - What's the bang bus?

    Two guys pick up women and "bang" them in a van while filming/photographing it.

  4. The P

    The P Guest

    from the previews I've seen, if the guy doing the filming would shat his trap, ot would make this
    sooo much better.

    > A porn site. A bunch of dudes in a van (the BangBus) pick up chicks, then won't let them out
    > unless they do stuff. College kids love it.
    >
    > "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "The_Spokesman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.
    > >
    > > OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite -
    What's
    > > the bang bus?
    > >
    > > Trentus

  5. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    > A porn site. A bunch of dudes in a van (the BangBus) pick up chicks, then won't let them out
    > unless they do stuff. College kids love it.
    >
    > "Trentus" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "The_Spokesman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > For those of you in the know. $6. PayPal.
    > >
    > > OK, so I'm obviously not one of those "in the know" but I'll bite -
    What's
    > > the bang bus?
    > >
    > > Trentus

    I just HAD to ask didn't I? D'oh!! Now I seriously wish I hadn't!

    I can't believe I didn't see something like that coming - "..Bang.." Silly me thought it had
    something to do with a noise - such as a backfire - from a vehicle, but looking back in
    hindsight I should have seen it coming. Well I'll now slink back into lurkdom and bemoan the
    state of this world.

    Trentus