my personal risk of getting cancer

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Woodpecker, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. Woodpecker

    Woodpecker Guest

    My brother has pancreatic cancer. I realize that this increases my chances of getting pancreatic
    cancer but does it also increase my chances of getting other kinds of cancer?

    Woodpecker

    Tags:

  2. Sharon

    Sharon Guest

    "woodpecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > My brother has pancreatic cancer. I realize that this increases my chances of getting pancreatic
    > cancer but does it also increase my chances of getting other kinds of cancer? Woodpecker

    You may want to look at this: http://pathology2.jhu.edu/pancreas/nfptr.cfm

    Remember, as you read this, the key word is 'handful'. This may just be normal numerical odds, not
    familial, in nature.

    Take Care, Sharon