my personal risk of getting cancer

Woodpecker

Guest
My brother has pancreatic cancer. I realize that this increases my chances of getting pancreatic
cancer but does it also increase my chances of getting other kinds of cancer?

Woodpecker

"woodpecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> My brother has pancreatic cancer. I realize that this increases my chances of getting pancreatic
> cancer but does it also increase my chances of getting other kinds of cancer? Woodpecker

You may want to look at this: http://pathology2.jhu.edu/pancreas/nfptr.cfm

Remember, as you read this, the key word is 'handful'. This may just be normal numerical odds, not
familial, in nature.

Take Care, Sharon