My Plan to Grow Taller. Any Health Risks? My plates are open

Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small stress,
I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I came up
with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for 30
seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep. Hopefully, I
will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this for 2
months and see what comes with it.

I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

Sounds like it already has.

"* *D**Z* *" <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

* *D**Z* * wrote:

The clue to this post comes from it being cross posted to MWF.

Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

> I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT

Which heaad are you referring to, Mr. MFW?

> OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

Smarter in which one of your 2 brains, Mr. MFW or is this just plain
JMW?

*"*D**Z*"* <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in part:

>I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
>OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
>cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
>coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
>head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

It's certainly worth a shot.
--
Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA [email protected]

* *D**Z* * wrote:
> I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

JMW, you need to really rub the coconut oil in on your head in order to
increase your penile IQ!

* *D**Z* * wrote:
> I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

JMW, you need to really rub the coconut oil in on your head in order to
increase your penile IQ!

"* *D**Z* *" <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

It didn't make Montygram smart.

"* *D**Z* *" <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

It didn't make Montygram smart.

<[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
news:[email protected]...
> Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small
> stress,
> I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I
> came up
> with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for
> 30
> seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep.
> Hopefully, I
> will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this
> for 2
> months and see what comes with it.

Lol. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze

-p

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:45:03 +0200, "preben nielsen"
<[email protected]> wrote:

><[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
>news:[email protected]...
>> Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small
>> stress,
>> I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I
>> came up
>> with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for
>> 30
>> seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep.
>> Hopefully, I
>> will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this
>> for 2
>> months and see what comes with it.

>Lol. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze

Isn't that the same guy whose trying to make his head grow with a
toilet plunger, in another post?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small stress,
> I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I came up
> with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for 30
> seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep. Hopefully, I
> will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this for 2
> months and see what comes with it.

Think it will work on my pud?

http://tinypic.com/e0msl0.jpg

George Cherry wrote:
> "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
> > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

> It didn't make Montygram smart.

You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:
> George Cherry wrote:
> > "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*06@754*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
> > > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
> > > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
> > > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
> > > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

> > It didn't make Montygram smart.

> You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

On 28 Sep 2005 12:30:18 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

>Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

No further damage could be done to such a tiny organ.

[email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:
>> George Cherry wrote:
>>>
>>> It didn't make Montygram smart.

>> You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

> Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

Me hear COCONUT OIL is chock-full of OMEGA-3. If I read Dr. Peat and
Dr. Montygram correctly (or are they the same Dr???) that be totally
prevent and chronic disease and lipidoid peroxidatium in the humane
brane craneum.