My Plan to Grow Taller. Any Health Risks? My plates are open

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Sep 26, 2005.

  1. Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small stress,
    I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I came up
    with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for 30
    seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep. Hopefully, I
    will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this for 2
    months and see what comes with it.

    Tags:

  2. **D**Z**

    **D**Z** Guest

    I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

  3. Pizza Girl.

    Pizza Girl. Guest

    Sounds like it already has.

    "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

  4. * *D**Z* * wrote:

    The clue to this post comes from it being cross posted to MWF.

    Ha, ... Hah, Ha!

    > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT

    Which heaad are you referring to, Mr. MFW?

    > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    Smarter in which one of your 2 brains, Mr. MFW or is this just plain
    JMW?

  5. Jim Chinnis

    Jim Chinnis Guest

    *"*D**Z*"* <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in part:

    >I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    >OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    >cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    >coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    >head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    It's certainly worth a shot.
    --
    Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA [email protected]

  6. Jim Chinnis

  7. * *D**Z* * wrote:
    > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    JMW, you need to really rub the coconut oil in on your head in order to
    increase your penile IQ!

  8. * *D**Z* * wrote:
    > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    JMW, you need to really rub the coconut oil in on your head in order to
    increase your penile IQ!

  9. "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    It didn't make Montygram smart.

  10. "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    It didn't make Montygram smart.

  11. <[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    news:[email protected]
    > Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small
    > stress,
    > I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I
    > came up
    > with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for
    > 30
    > seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep.
    > Hopefully, I
    > will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this
    > for 2
    > months and see what comes with it.

    Lol. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze

    -p

  12. On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:45:03 +0200, "preben nielsen"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> skrev i en meddelelse
    >news:[email protected]
    >> Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small
    >> stress,
    >> I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I
    >> came up
    >> with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for
    >> 30
    >> seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep.
    >> Hopefully, I
    >> will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this
    >> for 2
    >> months and see what comes with it.

    >Lol. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze

    Isn't that the same guy whose trying to make his head grow with a
    toilet plunger, in another post?

  13. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Since you can increase your production of HGH a lot with small stress,
    > I have done a little research and plan to try a HI plan that I came up
    > with myself. When I wake up, I will sprint as fast as I can for 30
    > seconds, and do that every 2 hours until I go to sleep. Hopefully, I
    > will raise my HGH levels enough to grow taller. I will try this for 2
    > months and see what comes with it.

    Think it will work on my pud?

    http://tinypic.com/e0msl0.jpg

    news:[email protected]

  15. George Cherry wrote:
    > "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
    > message news:[email protected]
    > > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    > It didn't make Montygram smart.

    You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

  16. Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:
    > George Cherry wrote:
    > > "* *D**Z* *" <2"41*[email protected]*427478.17181*6732.3421.20606.31*602> wrote in
    > > message news:[email protected]
    > > > I'm trying to increase me head size by eating HUGE amounts of COCONUT
    > > > OIL because it is so rich in OMEGA-3, and by applying a toilet suction
    > > > cup plunger to there head. I'm going to pump it up and drink heated
    > > > coconut oil every 2 hours. It will create tension forces and make me
    > > > head grow. Do your think this will make me smart???

    > > It didn't make Montygram smart.

    > You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

    Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

  18. On 28 Sep 2005 12:30:18 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

    No further damage could be done to such a tiny organ.

  19. On 28 Sep 2005 12:30:18 -0700, [email protected] wrote:

    >Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

    No further damage could be done to such a tiny organ.

  20. *D**Z*

    *D**Z* Guest

    [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:
    >> George Cherry wrote:
    >>>
    >>> It didn't make Montygram smart.

    >> You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

    > Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

    Me hear COCONUT OIL is chock-full of OMEGA-3. If I read Dr. Peat and
    Dr. Montygram correctly (or are they the same Dr???) that be totally
    prevent and chronic disease and lipidoid peroxidatium in the humane
    brane craneum.