My Plan to Grow Taller. Any Health Risks? My plates are open

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Sep 26, 2005.

  1. *D**Z*

    *D**Z* Guest

    [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Sbharris[atsign]ix.netcom.com wrote:
    >> George Cherry wrote:
    >>>
    >>> It didn't make Montygram smart.

    >> You beat me to it. Anecdotally, it's a loser of a treatment.

    > Dang. Seriously though, will this harm me?

    Me hear COCONUT OIL is chock-full of OMEGA-3. If I read Dr. Peat and
    Dr. Montygram correctly (or are they the same Dr???) that be totally
    prevent and chronic disease and lipidoid peroxidatium in the humane
    brane craneum.