My poor behaviour here.

Frasier/Roger/J

Guest
Dear RR, I want to apologize to everyone here (except Wobbott)for my ****-poor behaviour over these
past few months. Now that my true ID has been revealed it doesn't seem so funny anymore, knowing
that at any moment someone may walk up to me and punch me in the mouth, thereby messing up my
lovely profile. So before I bid you all a farewell once again, let me tell you all what an extreme
pleasure it was to get to know each and everyone of you, and until my next anonymous ID turns up, I
bid you farewell.

Frazer/Roger/Jo

Frasier/Roger/Jo wrote:

> Dear RR, I want to apologize to everyone here (except Wobbott)for my ****-poor behaviour over
> these past few months. Now that my true ID has been revealed it doesn't seem so funny anymore,
> knowing that at any moment someone may walk up to me and punch me in the mouth, thereby messing up
> my lovely profile.

You give yourself much to much credit. Your just a insecure person that writes silly things with
better sentance structure than most.

> So before I bid you all a farewell once again, let me tell you all what an extreme pleasure it was
> to get to know each and everyone of you, and until my next anonymous ID turns up, I bid you
> farewell.

Your right, here we go again with the hackneyed woe is me, I'm gonna go eat worms.... Your game is
growing very boring..yawn.....

In article <[email protected]>, Doug Freese wrote:

> Frasier/Roger/Jo wrote:
>
>> Dear RR, I want to apologize to everyone here (except Wobbott)for my ****-poor behaviour over
>> these past few months. Now that my true ID has been revealed it doesn't seem so funny anymore,
>> knowing that at any moment someone may walk up to me and punch me in the mouth, thereby messing
>> up my lovely profile.
>
> You give yourself much to much credit. Your just a insecure person that writes silly things with
> better sentance structure than most.
>

>> So before I bid you all a farewell once again, let me tell you all what an extreme pleasure it
>> was to get to know each and everyone of you, and until my next anonymous ID turns up, I bid you
>> farewell.
>

> Your right, here we go again with the hackneyed woe is me, I'm gonna go eat worms.... Your game is
> growing very boring..yawn.....

OK, it's on again!.

I'm betting on 24 hours. What about you, Doug ?

Cheers,

"Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, Doug Freese wrote:

> > Your right, here we go again with the hackneyed woe is me, I'm gonna go eat worms.... Your game
> > is growing very boring..yawn.....
>
> OK, it's on again!.
>
> I'm betting on 24 hours. What about you, Doug ?

I can't believe that both of you have bought this. More than likely it's Bill up to his old tricks.
Why would Roger create a new email address just to say goodbye?

Tim

"Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I can't believe that both of you have bought this. More than likely it's Bill up to his old
> tricks. Why would Roger create a new email address
just
> to say goodbye?

It's a hotmail address. *Anyone* can fake one of those.

What's more surprising is that Globaldisc fell for my staunch defence of my 'friend' Timmy in the '7
marathon guy' thread. As if.

Roger.

"Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Donovan Rebbechi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, Doug Freese wrote:
>
> > > Your right, here we go again with the hackneyed woe is me, I'm gonna go eat worms.... Your
> > > game is growing very boring..yawn.....
> >
> > OK, it's on again!.
> >
> > I'm betting on 24 hours. What about you, Doug ?
>
> I can't believe that both of you have bought this. More than likely it's Bill up to his old
> tricks. Why would Roger create a new email address just to say goodbye?
>
> Tim

Why not? It is free, quick and easy. The only thing that I don't understand is why troll
rec.running? People are not that easily provoked here. Maybe he just wanted a challenge, but then
again he may just be stupid.

"ElfHunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Why not? It is free, quick and easy.

And too much like hard work.

> The only thing that I don't understand is why troll rec.running?

'Cause I'm a runner?

If I'm going to troll a group I might as well troll one where people occasionally say something that
interests me.

> People are not that easily provoked here.

You've not been around long, have you?

> Maybe he just wanted a challenge, but then again he may just be stupid.

Go with the latter :)

Roger.

"apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "ElfHunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Why not? It is free, quick and easy.
>
> And too much like hard work.
>

> > The only thing that I don't understand is why troll rec.running?
>
> 'Cause I'm a runner?
>
> If I'm going to troll a group I might as well troll one where people occasionally say something
> that interests me.

Good point. By the way, I recommend that you troll on some online games instead. You get instant
reaction, hence gratification. This newsgroup trolling is so last century.

> > People are not that easily provoked here.
>
> You've not been around long, have you?

On and off for about 1 year or so with different identities. I assume that your other handle is Bill
Roger? Yeah, you managed to troll me about 3 times I think. You must have a lot of free time.

> > Maybe he just wanted a challenge, but then again he may just be stupid.
>
> Go with the latter :)

Frankly, I am not bothered by trolls here. They are a lot less harmful than dogs chasing after me
when I run.

> Roger.

"ElfHunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Good point. By the way, I recommend that you troll on some online games instead. You get instant
> reaction, hence gratification. This newsgroup trolling is so last century.

I am old. My reaction speed is low. I can barely keep up with the rec.runners.

> On and off for about 1 year or so with different identities. I assume that your other handle is
> Bill Roger? Yeah, you managed to troll me about 3 times I think. You must have a lot of free time.

I'm not Bill Rodgers. I prefer to call him Wobbot, a derivation of one of his previous
personalities, "Mr Robottow". He's a rather strange character but in many ways quite likeable. He
does, however, possess a potty mouth.

> Frankly, I am not bothered by trolls here. They are a lot less harmful than dogs chasing after me
> when I run.

You are one of the few rec.runners who see more danger in the real world than on their computer
screen. That makes you one of our first realists. Welcome!

Roger.

"apusapus" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> "ElfHunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Good point. By the way, I recommend that you troll on some online games instead. You get instant
> > reaction, hence gratification. This newsgroup trolling is so last century.
>
> I am old. My reaction speed is low. I can barely keep up with the rec.runners.

Well, that is true. If you troll in online games and then get your ass handed to you, it is very
embarrassing ....

> > On and off for about 1 year or so with different identities. I assume that your other handle
> > is Bill Roger? Yeah, you managed to troll me about 3 times I think. You must have a lot of
> > free time.
>
> I'm not Bill Rodgers. I prefer to call him Wobbot, a derivation of one of his previous
> personalities, "Mr Robottow". He's a rather strange character but in many ways quite likeable. He
> does, however, possess a potty mouth.
>

> > Frankly, I am not bothered by trolls here. They are a lot less harmful than dogs chasing after
> > me when I run.
>
> You are one of the few rec.runners who see more danger in the real world than on their computer
> screen. That makes you one of our first realists. Welcome!

Uh, thanks.... I have enough pressing problems in the real world to take anything on the internet
seriously. Internet is a source of information and entertainment for me.