My prediciton

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by psycholist, Jul 25, 2005.

  1. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    Next year's TdF winner was not on this year's podium.

    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

    Tags:

  2. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  3. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  4. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  5. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  6. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  7. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  8. Scott

    Scott Guest

    Unless you count the stage winner's podium!

  9. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  10. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  11. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  12. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  13. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  14. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  15. Jim  Flom

    Jim Flom Guest

  16. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Jim Flom " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Next year's TdF winner was not on this year's podium.

    > Candyass.

    Aw c'mon. Didn't I go far enough out on a limb?
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  17. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Jim Flom " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Next year's TdF winner was not on this year's podium.

    > Candyass.

    Aw c'mon. Didn't I go far enough out on a limb?
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  18. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Jim Flom " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Next year's TdF winner was not on this year's podium.

    > Candyass.

    Aw c'mon. Didn't I go far enough out on a limb?
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  19. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    "Jim Flom " <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "psycholist" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Next year's TdF winner was not on this year's podium.

    > Candyass.

    Aw c'mon. Didn't I go far enough out on a limb?
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

  20. psycholist