My private picnic

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
Our village is sparsely populated hence there were good sights with the trees and grassy areas. We also have a small park where joggers and other health buffs converge. During my weekend ride, I would prepare food and bring it along. After 30 minutes of riding around, I would stop by a grassy place to have my breakfast. It was like having a private picnic. It gives me a strange feeling like I am enjoying being alone.

Reactions: zipp2001
It's always good to just stop and just enjoy your surrounding, add a private picnic and you can't get much better.

I love being alone, and having a picnic by yourself and just enjoying your surroundings is very peaceful and very relaxing for a solo biker.

It is called a "me" time. That's actually one way to isolate yourself even in a short period of time away from the stressful work environment, traffic and noisy urbanized place. You are lucky to have a peaceful place in your village. I as well am very into spending some time somewhere alone.

This is really nice and I beamed with smiles reading how you take time to enjoy yourself. I always tell people that life is all about doing things that makes us happy and not necessarily dreaming about things that we know it's not going to be possible at a particular point in time. That is really good and doing this once in a while can be a sure way to feel okay and in good mental health.

And that's the other great thing about biking alone, you will enjoy the environment, you have enough time to enjoy with your self, and you have time to think about your self while biking or even resting after the long travel.

It's always good to just stop and just enjoy your surrounding, add a private picnic and you can't get much better.
That's true. It is one of the best moments to give regards to your beautiful environment and give a private quality time for yourself being alone.

I do remember times when being out there was fun. It still is. Sometimes I just forget that there is a life outside. And with the help of cycling, I get to reconnect with myself and see things for how they truly are.

I do remember times when being out there was fun. It still is. Sometimes I just forget that there is a life outside. And with the help of cycling, I get to reconnect with myself and see things for how they truly are.

Generally, doing things that we enjoy doing has made most of us found joy and that is the reason I don't fail to go out for a ride every moment that I've got the opportunity for that is the only way that I always get to connect with myself to the other world of happiness.

Whenever I and my friends go to the countryside or a province we have a pickup truck to carry all the bikes and along with it are food utensils, a small barbeque grill and a big Coleman ice chest containing all the marinated meats, ice and drinks. We do this once a month and we pick a different location each time. We leave at dawn and be back at night. It's always like a biking picnic.