General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

My promise form needs your approval.

Started by JRH · · Last activity · 4 posts · 287 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
10 January 2006
Last activity
11 January 2006
Original author
JRH
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
287
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. What do you think? I'm open to suggestions on improving it.
    ======================

    Today on 1/10/05, I ___________________ ______________________
    promise to never, ever, anonymously annoy, anyone on MFW again, under
    the penalty of death. If I do, I will promise to never post here
    again.
    Signed
    _______________________ ______________________

    ============================

    TBR

  2. JRH said:

    What do you think? I'm open to suggestions on improving it.
    ======================

    Today on 1/10/05, I ___________________ ______________________
    promise to never, ever, anonymously annoy, anyone on MFW again, under
    the penalty of death. If I do, I will promise to never post here
    again.
    Signed
    _______________________ ______________________

    ============================

    TBR

  3. still 2005??

    "TBR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JRH said:

    What do you think? I'm open to suggestions on improving it.
    ======================

    Today on 1/10/05, I ___________________ ______________________
    promise to never, ever, anonymously annoy, anyone on MFW again, under
    the penalty of death. If I do, I will promise to never post here
    again.
    Signed
    _______________________ ______________________

    ============================

    TBR


  4. Oops...

    On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:51:19 +0800, "Steven Loh" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    still 2005??

    "TBR" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    JRH said:

    What do you think? I'm open to suggestions on improving it.
    ======================

    Today on 1/10/05, I ___________________ ______________________
    promise to never, ever, anonymously annoy, anyone on MFW again, under
    the penalty of death. If I do, I will promise to never post here
    again.
    Signed
    _______________________ ______________________

    ============================

    TBR



Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.