My Question to Franco

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Feb 6, 2003.

  1. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    PezCycling asked the following question to Franco Ballerini on my behalf:

    DS - Being a well dressed Italian man yourself, any tips for Armstrong to improve his style sense?
    FB - No. Dressing is a personal thing and part of the person's personality. Not everyone likes the
    Italian way of dressing. It's a matter of taste.

    Tags:

  2. On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:32:38 -0500, ronde champ wrote:
    >DS - Being a well dressed Italian man yourself, any tips for Armstrong to improve his style sense?
    >FB - No. Dressing is a personal thing and part of the person's personality. Not everyone likes the
    >Italian way of dressing. It's a matter of taste.

    Now that IS class! Very nice.