My Restaurant Rules

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Leebeemee, Mar 13, 2004.

  1. Leebeemee

    Leebeemee Guest

    I must be hungry ... am reading all the featured menus (
    from the Bank's restaurants, linked ) and am salivating. mm

    I remember a similar experience when we were in Uni and
    could only afford 2-min noodles, toast etc, and we used to
    pop down to the local clinic and nick the "Gourmet
    Traveller" mags and fill up on those. ( Reading it is next
    to eating it ;) Yummi.

    http://www.myrestaurantrules.com.au

    Tags:

  2. Maxine In Ri

    Maxine In Ri Guest

    leebeemee wrote:

    > I must be hungry ... am reading all the featured menus
    > ( from the Bank's restaurants, linked ) and am
    > salivating. mm
    >
    > I remember a similar experience when we were in Uni and
    > could only afford 2-min noodles, toast etc, and we used to
    > pop down to the local clinic and nick the "Gourmet
    > Traveller" mags and fill up on those. ( Reading it is next
    > to eating it ;) Yummi.
    >
    > http://www.myrestaurantrules.com.au

    Thanks. You just helped me finish my crossword puzzle: (3
    letter word for college in australia)