My Restaurant Rules

Leebeemee

Guest
I must be hungry ... am reading all the featured menus (
from the Bank's restaurants, linked ) and am salivating. mm

I remember a similar experience when we were in Uni and
could only afford 2-min noodles, toast etc, and we used to
pop down to the local clinic and nick the "Gourmet
Traveller" mags and fill up on those. ( Reading it is next
to eating it ;) Yummi.

http://www.myrestaurantrules.com.au

leebeemee wrote:

> I must be hungry ... am reading all the featured menus
> ( from the Bank's restaurants, linked ) and am
> salivating. mm
>
> I remember a similar experience when we were in Uni and
> could only afford 2-min noodles, toast etc, and we used to
> pop down to the local clinic and nick the "Gourmet
> Traveller" mags and fill up on those. ( Reading it is next
> to eating it ;) Yummi.
>
> http://www.myrestaurantrules.com.au

Thanks. You just helped me finish my crossword puzzle: (3
letter word for college in australia)