My Rigs!!!!!!

redneck47441

Sep 9, 2009
3f8f5020.jpg

6821_102293873119169_10000015669375.jpg

nittos005.jpg

No plates it says "If it ain't smokin it must be broken" and it's a f350! Thank you for the comment I'll post some road pics this week lol!

and i apologize. i'll get around to explaining myself sometime but if you want to know some of why i acted like i did, ask the ever so silent s.

again, i apologize. keep with this forum and never mind me, there are good people on here and smart too.

I understand the newbie hate I'm apart of other forums! Newbies don't know how to use the search function and ask the same questions over and over I do try and use the search feature so I don't ask questions that have been asked before!

redneck47441 said:
I understand the newbie hate I'm apart of other forums! Newbies don't know how to use the search function and ask the same questions over and over I do try and use the search feature so I don't ask questions that have been asked before!

Newbie hate?

Nice bike, BTW. Fuji does good stuff.

redneck47441 said:

that's not it at all. no rider is not going to want to help out a newb. it's a lot longer of a story than i think anyone on here cares for me to explain though but it's definatley not the you being new to riding although i will say that your english has improved greatly in your last five posts. :D

welcome.