My RS Pilot XC's just turned into Manitous

Trentus

Guest
Four weeks since ordering my Pilot XC's I'm still waiting for the damned things to arrive from
backorder, so today my LBS agreed to drop the order and substitute Manitou's of an equal price. I
should be riding by the weekend.

After 4 weeks off the bike, I probably won't make it up the driveway slope, let alone the mountain.

Oh well, c'est l'vie.

If I wasn't too damned proud to be seen riding the POJ Dunlop in the garage, I'd be able to ride.
Maybe it's time to swallow the pride and go ride.

Trentus

Trentus <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Four weeks since ordering my Pilot XC's I'm still waiting for the damned things to arrive from
> backorder, so today my LBS agreed to drop the order and substitute Manitou's of an equal price. I
> should be riding by the weekend.

Which Manitou's did you end up ordering??

"David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Trentus <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Four weeks since ordering my Pilot XC's I'm still waiting for the damned things to arrive from
> > backorder, so today my LBS agreed to drop the
order
> > and substitute Manitou's of an equal price. I should be riding by the weekend.
>
> Which Manitou's did you end up ordering??

Alas, upon the LBS looking into getting the Manitous they claim the same company imports them, and
doesn't have those either, they're on the same shipment that the Pilot's are coming in on, so it's a
case of waiting. And since they are doing me a special price on the RS Pilot's - which they claim
they can't do on the Manitous - I'll need to stick to the original order.

Oh well, C'est L'vie

Trentus