This past Saturday, I had a real treat during the first 1/2
of my 10 miler long run. I started shortly after 8:00 am
from Sunset Beach, CA. At about mile 1, I saw the
barefootin' runner, none other than Ken Saxton
(runningbarefoot.org/KenSaxton.html). I had seen Ken in
races around my area and even said high to him, but never
really made a personal connection. So it came as a welcomed
surprise when Ken joined me in my run (he was going 16 that
day) and was kind enough to slow down to my pace to chat
with me along the way. Ken is a really nice guy, and it was
a pleasure to have him along until it was time for me to
turn for home. Along the way, it was impressive to see and
hear (or not hear) his running form. Ken will be running in
Boston this coming April 19th, and has a goal of one
marathon per month this year. Amazing.
--
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,-
,ø¤º eNo "If you can't go fast, go long." ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°-
`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º