My sincere message to all of you..........

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Ernst Primer

    Ernst Primer Guest

  2. Joe

    Joe Guest

    That's FOAMY the squirrel. He does spoofs on current event cartoons(sort
    of). Foamy has rants on various topics from StarBucks coffee to IT tech
    support to racial issues. Some are funny, others are not. Pretty much if you
    like him, you like all his cartoons, if you don't, you won't like any of
    them. http://www.illwillpress.com/

    --
    Joe W
    T2 Nov '05

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Ernst Primer wrote:
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >> > http://www.funny-games.biz/animations/45-fatkins.html

    >> Mildly amusing. Kind of strange to be lectured by a squirrel.

    > And the incessant swearing really impresses me about the level of
    > intelligence behind the little play.
    >
    > TC

  3. He reminds me too much of those idiotic ranting supposedly cool
    comedians like Dennis Leary and Dennis Miller.

    It takes very little intelligence and talent to do that hard-ass
    ranting schtick. It's the lazy persons way to make an argument. Instead
    of coming up with logic they just resort to name calling and swearing.

    And just because someone like Miller uses a couple of multi-syllabic
    words once in a while does not make his schtick any more intelligent or
    sensible or entertaining.

    How hard is it to rant and not have to address counter points?

    TC

    Joe wrote:
    > That's FOAMY the squirrel. He does spoofs on current event cartoons(sort
    > of). Foamy has rants on various topics from StarBucks coffee to IT tech
    > support to racial issues. Some are funny, others are not. Pretty much if you
    > like him, you like all his cartoons, if you don't, you won't like any of
    > them. http://www.illwillpress.com/
    >
    > --
    > Joe W
    > T2 Nov '05
    > 30mg Actos, 3gr(1/2 tsp or 500mg pill) Cinnamon, Diet(>100 carbs) &
    > 30 minute walk(everyday) & BowFlex 3x/week
    > *****Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.*****
    >
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]glegroups.com...
    > >
    > > Ernst Primer wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Mildly amusing. Kind of strange to be lectured by a squirrel.

    > > And the incessant swearing really impresses me about the level of
    > > intelligence behind the little play.
    > >
    > > TC

  4. On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 19:05:53 GMT, "Joe"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >That's FOAMY the squirrel. He does spoofs on current event cartoons(sort
    >of). Foamy has rants on various topics from StarBucks coffee to IT tech
    >support to racial issues. Some are funny, others are not. Pretty much if you
    >like him, you like all his cartoons, if you don't, you won't like any of
    >them. http://www.illwillpress.com/

    Here is Foamy in his real life suit
    http://sup3rsonik.free.fr/Delirium/Delirium10.htm