My singlespeed rocks

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Corvus Corvax, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
[...]

    My other singlespeed rocks too.

    CC

    Tags:

  2. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks.
    >
    > My other singlespeed rocks too.
    >
    > CC

    CC,

    How's that singlespeed working for you?

    Lance

  3. CC says:

    >My singlespeed rocks.

    <major snip?>

    >My singlespeed rocks.
    >
    >My other singlespeed rocks too.

    Are you sure? Details required for independent analysis.

    ;-)

    Steve

  4. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 2 Apr 2003 18:48:59 -0800, [email protected] (Corvus Corvax) wrote:

    Well put!

    :-]

  5. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>
    | My singlespeed rocks.
    |
    | My other singlespeed rocks too.
    |
    | CC

    What exactly "rocks" I am tempted to build up a singlespeed.

    I am just torn between a Bmx and an adult Bmx.

    Simon........sod it maybe I should just get a road bike

  6. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "L Hays" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks.
    > >
    > > My other singlespeed rocks too.
    > >
    > > CC
    >
    > CC,

    Practicing your Basic 'goto's? /s

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My
    > singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks.
    >
    > My other singlespeed rocks too.

    Time to tighten their headsets?

    Bill "two days late but it beats working on taxes" S.

  8. "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > | My singlespeed rocks.
    > |
    > | My other singlespeed rocks too.
    > |
    > | CC
    >
    > What exactly "rocks" I am tempted to build up a singlespeed.
    >
    > I am just torn between a Bmx and an adult Bmx.
    >
    > Simon........sod it maybe I should just get a road bike

    My BMX rocks.. My BMX rocks..

  9. "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > > | My singlespeed rocks.
    > > |
    > > | My other singlespeed rocks too.
    > > |
    > > | CC
    > >
    > > What exactly "rocks" I am tempted to build up a singlespeed.
    > >
    > > I am just torn between a Bmx and an adult Bmx.
    > >
    > > Simon........sod it maybe I should just get a road bike
    > >

    > My BMX rocks.. My BMX rocks..

    My adult BMX sucks. My adult BMX sucks. My adult BMX sucks. Actually it doesn't suck, its really
    good. it sits there and looks really good as I'm trying to squeeze past with my BMX...

    Steve E.

  10. John G

    John G Guest

    spademan o---[) * wrote:
    >>I am just torn between a Bmx and an adult Bmx.

    Isn't and adult BMX really just a SS?

    >>Simon........sod it maybe I should just get a road bike

    leg shaving FREAK!

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > "Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks. My singlespeed rocks.
    > >
    > > My other singlespeed rocks too.
    >
    > Time to tighten their headsets?
    >
    > Bill "two days late but it beats working on taxes" S.

    Bill "on a roll today" S. ;^)

    Mike - LOL

  12. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    | spademan o---[) * wrote:
    | >>I am just torn between a Bmx and an adult Bmx.
    |
    | Isn't and adult BMX really just a SS?
    |
    | >>Simon........sod it maybe I should just get a road bike
    |
    | leg shaving FREAK!

    I was thinking about it not doing it.lol

    I would never shave my legs ne way been there done that ......itchy as hell

    Simon