My sister wants to do cycling.

Discussion in 'Women's Cycling' started by car-polishing, Jun 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. car-polishing

car-polishing New Member

My sister have always been a fan of racing but it is very strange that she always watched moto-GP and F-1 racing championship but she never thought that cycling will become her passion and one day she will pursue her goals and career in this field.

But I a little bit worried about her future because last year she back gets hurt due to playing basketball with her friends and then it takes 3-4 months to recover.

She still is in pain but recovers herself from this pain by doing proper exercise and nutrient but now she feared of getting injured or hurt in the cycling field.

So I want to know how will she again get motivated and free from pain?

Tags:
    NewlonBetty likes this.

2. dabac

dabac Well-Known Member

The majority of bicycling disciplines are by definition non-contact sports. Serious injuries are rare. Road bike racers tend to break a collarbone every now and then. Abrasions - while painful and uncomfortable - usually heal to full recovery. Maybe some residual mottled scarring.

NewlonBetty likes this.
  3. Yojimbo_

Yojimbo_ Well-Known Member

If she is going to cycle a lot, and especially if she will race, she is going to crash.

Sit around with some long term cyclists and ask the who has either broken a bone and/or been hit (or hit) a car. Pretty much everyone will say yes.

But mostly we survive and heal up.

4. Freshsky

Freshsky New Member

Be care, Safe is important thing