my small trials vid !!

trials2k

Guest
hey all,

i have really wanted to put togetha a vid, but due to the fact that i
have a really poor and slow dial up internet connection, i cant upload
large movies!!

So i finally put togetha a small vid showing some of the stuff i do
around my area, but i couldnt include everything!!

Its about 2mins long or something like that, and the music might not
blend, but i like the song so i put it in!!

neway, enuff blabbering from me, have a look at the vid and give me
some opinions.

http://tinyurl.com/9yz29

Thanx :)

P.S. in a months time i will be gettin a faster connection so i can
upload more and larger vids!!

--
trials2k

Live and Die on a uni;) **
trials2k's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11354

Very cool.
The filming is good and the music fits well with the riding. The riding
looks pretty good to me as well, smooth and controlled.

If I were you I would try to get a few more shots from a wider angle if
you made a longer vid, the focus on the wheel looks good but it could
get a bit samey if all the viewer can see is the wheel and your lower
legs all the way through.
Also would be good to have a credit for the music at the end. What is
it?

--
domesticated ape

i like bananas, monkey nuts and grapes
domesticated ape's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8599

gordythegon wrote:
> sweet vid. you have some nice gaps in it. Now you got to learn some
> street to put in it. good job

Not really, if he wants to learn trials, and not street, I can't blame
him. I actually only know a few tricks because I focus mainly on
trials.

I actually liked the way the music flowed with the vid, and the slight
'smacking' of the tire actually made it a really weird and cool kind
of... serene video.

--
Erant

Live free, prosper, and under my rule.
Erant's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9986

good stuff.

--
trials_uni

'Check Out my Newbie Guide' (http://tinyurl.com/99yez) <---new more
informative post go now! edited today!
Also Join the 'Unicyclist Roster'
(http://ecstasy.winternet.com/roster/index.php?) and meet other
unicyclists in your area!
Make Your Own 'Juggling Clubs!' (http://www.crazytieguy.com/clubs.htm)

good video. i like the seat-out style! your moves look clean, now it's
time to polish them. work on doing still-stands: try and increase the
time between hops, when setting up for a move and when landing, so
you'll have more energy and control throughout your lines.

have you done any rolling hops onto those pallets? that'd be something
i'd like to see in your next video. i'm a big fan of rolling hops as
i'm just starting to get good at them...

gordythegon wrote:
> you got to learn some street to put in it

street moves are for riders who can't clean a trials line :D who needs
to throw a crankflip when they can land a drop on a rail or rolling hop
onto a post?

--
maestro8

Groucho Marx

Yeah, I was waiting to see your face, or at least your upper body. :p

Good vid though.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
webspace.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

maestro8 wrote:

> street moves are for riders who can't clean a trials line :D who needs
> to throw a crankflip when they can land a drop on a rail or rolling hop
> onto a post?

Mind if I put that in my sig line?

--
fexnix

'*My fresh gallery*'
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Fexnix-album)
*I Got Infinite Skillz*
Street moves are for riders who can't clean a trials line. Who needs
to throw a crankflip when they can land a drop on a rail or rolling hop
onto a post?
fexnix's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7381

Well I have to disagree.... Ryan Atkins can crankflip. Ever see him land
a drop on a rail or rolling hop onto a post? 'Nuff, said.

--
forrestunifreak

I do not believe in computer programers.
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/bbf9x)

"If I am ever that good I will be in a constant state of crapping my
pants." ~ koebwil

Cool movie, I am jealous of all your pallets, it looks like you have 50
of them:)
maestro8 wrote:
> street moves are for riders who can't clean a trials line :D who needs
> to throw a crankflip when they can land a drop on a rail or rolling hop
> onto a post?

Haha, but it would be better if they were crankflippin down onto rails
and unispining up posts:D

--
litldude2

Gallery.unicyclist.com/spencer
Litldude2 (att) aol (dott) com
_____________________________

maestro8 wrote:

> street moves are for riders who can't clean a trials line :D who needs
> to throw a crankflip when they can land a drop on a rail or rolling hop
> onto a post?

i agree but its nice to put a little street in to vary it up now and
then

--
onewheelisbetter
onewheelisbetter's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11411

thanx for all the positive replies guys :) sure did put a smile on my
face hehe,
but yeah, i do do a bit of street on the side coz my mates arent very
into trials and only ride street so i hav to learn some street to be
able to enjoy myself wen i ride with em, but i can only do the basic
street like 18o unispins, seat drop, seat wrap and a fair bit of
freestyle and some grinds!!

but i will be sure to add some street into my next vid :) but b4 then i
am gonna be concentrating on my rolling hops and sif hops to get them
higher :D

i will be sure to get the camera man to film more of my upper body next
time :p

keep postin about the vid if u want :)