my small trials vid !!

Nice vid man! Your really improving since last time we went for a ride.
But some shots from further away would be good, and some more pedal
grabs and some skinnies if its a trials movie. Good work. I wish had
so many paletts :p

Cya.

--
president_luke
president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

Nice going! I'm wondering about the music composer, artist, and title.

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
-- Dave Stockton

Nice vid man!

every time i see your stuff your sif hops get higher. i have to go and
practice mine now!

edsbelly wrote:
> That was excellent man.
>
> at least YOU had a good cameraman :p
>
> keep it up and keep it wheel.

so true!

where did you get all those pallets? i gotta get (steal) some frome
somewhere.

trials2k wrote:
> my mates arent very into trials and only ride street so i hav to learn
> some street to be able to enjoy myself wen i ride with em

i enjoy trials, i just suck at sif hopping. street, in my oppinion, is
better though because it is faster flowing (unless your name is Zack
Baldwin!) and there is a larger variety of tricks. will practice
though.

see ya,

Max

--
max_pfeifer

what do you give to the man who has everything? ...Nothing!
max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

edsbelly wrote:
> That was excellent man.
>
> at least YOU had a good cameraman :p
>
> keep it up and keep it wheel.

I HATE YOU ED!!
kidding
teh newbie cameraman

--
jake_amos

"Amos you have the sickest stacks" -chris.heriatge

he said this when i 360 head butted ed and threw josh to the ground
rode for 5 metres and fell on my face:D
jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587