my small trials vid !!

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by trials2k, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. edsbelly

    edsbelly Guest

  2. Nice vid man! Your really improving since last time we went for a ride.
    But some shots from further away would be good, and some more pedal
    grabs and some skinnies if its a trials movie. Good work. I wish had
    so many paletts :p

    Cya.

    --
    president_luke
    president_luke's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11036

  3. U-Turn

    U-Turn Guest

    Nice going! I'm wondering about the music composer, artist, and title.

    --
    U-Turn

    'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'
    -- Dave Stockton

  4. max_pfeifer

    max_pfeifer Guest

    Nice vid man!

    every time i see your stuff your sif hops get higher. i have to go and
    practice mine now!

    edsbelly wrote:
    > That was excellent man.
    >
    > at least YOU had a good cameraman :p
    >
    > keep it up and keep it wheel.

    so true!

    where did you get all those pallets? i gotta get (steal) some frome
    somewhere.

    trials2k wrote:
    > my mates arent very into trials and only ride street so i hav to learn
    > some street to be able to enjoy myself wen i ride with em

    i enjoy trials, i just suck at sif hopping. street, in my oppinion, is
    better though because it is faster flowing (unless your name is Zack
    Baldwin!) and there is a larger variety of tricks. will practice
    though.

    see ya,

    Max

    --
    max_pfeifer

    what do you give to the man who has everything? ...Nothing!
    max_pfeifer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7644

  5. albino_gumby

    albino_gumby Guest

  6. jake_amos

    jake_amos Guest

    edsbelly wrote:
    > That was excellent man.
    >
    > at least YOU had a good cameraman :p
    >
    > keep it up and keep it wheel.

    I HATE YOU ED!!
    kidding
    teh newbie cameraman

    --
    jake_amos

    "Amos you have the sickest stacks" -chris.heriatge

    he said this when i 360 head butted ed and threw josh to the ground
    rode for 5 metres and fell on my face:D
    jake_amos's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11587

  7. manon1wheel

    manon1wheel Guest