My Story and Why I'm Here

Unreal. Less then 24 hrs, and I can't even find my post cause people can't decide where to hide it.
I don't need to be on a forum that have more people regulating them them posting.

Thnx anyway.
T

So long then.

I also noticed that your very first post was no more than a shill for the product you are peddling.

(Like I how worked the word "peddling" into my post.....good eh?)

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

So long then.

I also noticed that your very first post was no more than a shill for the product you are peddling.

Very clever, Yojimbo! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Yojimbo_ .

So long then.

Your cranking now Yojimbo. eh?

Originally Posted by Redman .

Unreal. Less then 24 hrs, and I can't even find my post cause people can't decide where to hide it.
I don't need to be on a forum that have more people regulating them them posting.

Thnx anyway.
T
1. The forum has a nifty function called 'SEARCH' - please don't be afraid to use it, it is your best friend, it's amazing how well it works.

2. If a thread is moved, there is usually a redirect in place at the original location where the thread was originally posted, if I move a thread I place a redirect that lasts for 5 days.

3. Your original thread is here. I did have to edit some things in the original post that looked a little spammy.