My story of the account with an evil bike computer

lifeonbicycles

Apr 3, 2013
This is unfortunately true but maybe it was a good thing that my bike computer was smashed. It maybe would have destroyed the world eventually /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif. Last year in August I was biking along the road with a couple of my buddies. I was in the front, and because I was waiting for a new biking computer in the mail I hooked my old bike computer to Specialized Sirrus Elite before the ride. We were having an amazing ride (Sun out, 70's, not very humid, newly paved roads)
Suddenly I hear a cling noise. The bike computer dislodged from the mount for no apparent reason. The bike computer went under my tire, and my tire SMASHED it into a bunch of flying shrapnel. This shrapnel flies into the tires and and feet of my friends behind me. I didn't know that tiny shards of metal so small such as screws would be able to do it but it punctured his tire and one larger piece STUCK to the magnet of his cycling computer! He told me the piece of metal straightened out and hit his rim which I guess made the wheel sharply turn right. This in turn makes him fall which takes down the person behind him.
thankfully nobody got seriously hurt besides a couple bruises and scratches, but the 3rd person behind me had is frame bent! We all concluded that this was just an accident so no lawsuits occurred over the damages /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif. What is the lesson of this? NEVER TRUST YOUR BIKE COMPUTER! Some of them are determined to ruin people's lives, such as mine /img/vbsmilies/smilies/hissyfit.gif

i find it hard to beleive unless your computer was actually from the size of a PC have you been watching the final destination movie saga ?