My stuffin' car is gone!

Great to here that Santam paid out quickly, I have my car on their policy as well and I was a little worried they might be a little tardy in the payments area, given that their policy costs me close on half what other guys quoted (Its pretty tough being 23 and driving an Alfa Romeo ;D, most insurance groups wouldn't even quote me, said I was too high risk).

Hi V02<br />That's bad news about your bakkie! Hope the insurance pays something worthwhile. My wife's car was stolen some years ago. Took about 5 minutes of staring at the vacant space to realise it really HAD gone! Found it myself about 3 weeks later parked in a side road off Booysens outside a factory covered in dust. Asked the gate guard if he saw who left it. He said, &quot;Ja, the traffic cops pushed it there as it was blocking the main road!&quot;. Meantime I thought that they were scouring the whole country looking for it! As I said that was a long time ago! Today in the new SA it wouldn't still be there 3 hours later let alone 3 weeks.

Had the best bargain . I got myself a nice car with new gearbox ;D and brand news wheels

[quote author=53x14 link=board=10;threadid=2457;start=15#21637 date=1034659421]<br />Had the best bargain . I got myself a nice car with new gearbox ;D and brand news wheels<br />[/quote]<br /><br />better keep that on the quiet ;D

Sorry to hear about your car man. Hope you find it and get to punish the guy or gal that took it!

Originally posted by Vo2
Woke up this morning, walked outside and found my freakin' car had been stolen by some FSOB! &gt;:(<br /><br />I'm seriously ****** off!

Woke up this morning, walked outside and found my freakin' car had been stolen by some FSOB! ><br /><br />I'm seriously ****** off!

Your tags are not working. Or the tags that are specific to this board are not working since those tags are definatly not HTML tags.

Bummer about your bakkie bru, but you okes are keeping me well entertained with your SA slang! I love that stuff.