Subject: My Transgendered Activities
Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
Date: 1998/03/24

(from alt.support.breast-implant)

Some of you know that I was recently criticized by two women
for "aligning" myself with a transsexual group. Their theory
was that this "alliance" might somehow, someway hurt some
of the impending cases.

Further, GWS people, I was sternly informed, did not wish to be
"aligned" with "you." (that's Gulf War Syndrome, altho it doesn't even
matter).

They further expressed that "I" could not speak for "them" because
I had posted some jokes on an atheist board and this made me unworthy
somehow to share information on the dangers of silicone.

I assured them that posting on an atheist board no more made
me an atheist than my posting on a gardening board made me a
vegetable.

This all strikes a very personal and profound chord in me.

We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.
A blink in time and space.

We have at least one holocaust survivor in our support system ~ a
woman I cherish beyond words.

Our organization makes no judgements as to why
someone was implanted or injected, who they are, what they do
for a living, who they have slept with, what their personal vices
may be, with their criminal record may be, or whether
they are gazillionaires or paupers, heathens or saints.

We raise consciousness as to the dangers of silicone and our grateful
everyday that we have the health and ability to do so.

I would like to share this message I just received from
a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.

Love to all.
Ilena Rosenthal

Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
>From: m
>Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
>Ilena:
>Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
>scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
>to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
>you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
>while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
>in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
>you have demonstrated.

The "two women" referred to below are Susan Schaelzer and Myrl
Jeffcoat, from this group:

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

Sorry Teddy/Stevie Barrett /Terry the Terror ...

.... it is you who use cowardly men pretending to be women to do your
publicist work ...

Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
Date: 1998/03/24

(from alt.support.breast-implant)

Some of you know that I was recently criticized by two women
for "aligning" myself with a transsexual group. Their theory
was that this "alliance" might somehow, someway hurt some
of the impending cases.

Further, GWS people, I was sternly informed, did not wish to be
"aligned" with "you." (that's Gulf War Syndrome, altho it doesn't even
matter).

They further expressed that "I" could not speak for "them" because
I had posted some jokes on an atheist board and this made me unworthy
somehow to share information on the dangers of silicone.

I assured them that posting on an atheist board no more made
me an atheist than my posting on a gardening board made me a
vegetable.

This all strikes a very personal and profound chord in me.

We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.
A blink in time and space.

We have at least one holocaust survivor in our support system ~ a
woman I cherish beyond words.

Our organization makes no judgements as to why
someone was implanted or injected, who they are, what they do
for a living, who they have slept with, what their personal vices
may be, with their criminal record may be, or whether
they are gazillionaires or paupers, heathens or saints.

We raise consciousness as to the dangers of silicone and our grateful
everyday that we have the health and ability to do so.

I would like to share this message I just received from
a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.

Love to all.
Ilena Rosenthal

Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
>From: m
>Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
>Ilena:
>Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
>scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
>to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
>you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
>while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
>in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
>you have demonstrated.

Ah yes.....shades of 'divide and conquer' in the name of helping women
harmed by silicone breast implants. This newsgroup wasn't enough for her,
so she had to entwine "us" with transgender, Gulf War veterans, alternative
health, etc, etc......All for our own good!!!

And yes, we ARE an ungrateful bunch of cyber monkeys, one by one barfing on
the banana's you force feed those who read this newsgroup.
Thank God for the archives.

"Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> The "two women" referred to below are Susan Schaelzer and Myrl
> Jeffcoat, from this group:
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
>
> Sorry Teddy/Stevie Barrett /Terry the Terror ...
>
> ... it is you who use cowardly men pretending to be women to do your
> publicist work ...
>

> Subject: My Transgendered Activities
> Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
> Date: 1998/03/24
>

> (from alt.support.breast-implant)
>
> Some of you know that I was recently criticized by two women
> for "aligning" myself with a transsexual group. Their theory
> was that this "alliance" might somehow, someway hurt some
> of the impending cases.
>
> Further, GWS people, I was sternly informed, did not wish to be
> "aligned" with "you." (that's Gulf War Syndrome, altho it doesn't even
> matter).
>
> They further expressed that "I" could not speak for "them" because
> I had posted some jokes on an atheist board and this made me unworthy
> somehow to share information on the dangers of silicone.
>
> I assured them that posting on an atheist board no more made
> me an atheist than my posting on a gardening board made me a
> vegetable.
>
> This all strikes a very personal and profound chord in me.
>
> We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
> Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
> concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.
> A blink in time and space.
>
> We have at least one holocaust survivor in our support system ~ a
> woman I cherish beyond words.
>
> Our organization makes no judgements as to why
> someone was implanted or injected, who they are, what they do
> for a living, who they have slept with, what their personal vices
> may be, with their criminal record may be, or whether
> they are gazillionaires or paupers, heathens or saints.
>
> We raise consciousness as to the dangers of silicone and our grateful
> everyday that we have the health and ability to do so.
>
> I would like to share this message I just received from
> a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
> day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.
>
> Love to all.
> Ilena Rosenthal
>

> Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
> >From: m
> >Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
> >To: [email protected]
> >Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
> >Ilena:
> >Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
> >scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
> >to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
> >you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
> >while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
> >in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
> >you have demonstrated.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:29:50 GMT, "Coleah" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Ah yes.....shades of 'divide and conquer' in the name of helping women
>harmed by silicone breast implants.

Exactly ... Schaezler and Jeffcoat were WAY off base ... in my
advocacy work ... speaking at many Health Fairs, Expos, etc. ... I
made many, many, many friends ... Veterans with GWS ... Agent Orange
sufferers ... people who also were harmed by other cover ups such as
the silicone issue .

I received much appreciation at the time for making even more
alliances ... and Schaezler and Jeffcoat looked like petty, selfish,
divisive fools then too.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/ss.html

www.humantlicsfoundation.com/myrl.html

Now that Karen Lawrence, President of NSIF is promoting Barrett /
Quackwatch ... while Ted Nidiffer is held up as a Mentor by at least
one of Andy's Posse ...

while several men who promote Barrett etc.'s Web of Deceit sometimes
pretending to be women add to the Ilena Bash-a-thon ..

as always ... much more to be revealed.

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

(I've some requests for the url to my response to NSIF's lies about me
.... it's not done yet, however, I've forwarded Karen "Gigi's" letter
to several who requested ... but not posted it.

We're on the road now and it's hit or miss with internet cafes.

Transgender
Schaezler
Jeffcoat
Health Fairs
Veterans
People harmed by 'other cover ups'
Karen Lawrence
Barrett /Quackwatch
Ted Nidiffer
Mentor
Andy's Posse
Web of Deceit
Ilena Bash-a-thon
NSIF's lies
"Gigi's" letter
as always ... much more to be revealed.

Good God, I hope not!
If anyone has questions about why Ilena's 'conspiracy theories' don't
hold water, watching her posts swirl around and around should
give them a tiny hint.

Somehow, it is all connected in Ilena's mind.....
now it's that SPECIAL !

"Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 23:29:50 GMT, "Coleah" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Ah yes.....shades of 'divide and conquer' in the name of helping women
> >harmed by silicone breast implants.

> Exactly ... Schaezler and Jeffcoat were WAY off base ... in my
> advocacy work ... speaking at many Health Fairs, Expos, etc. ... I
> made many, many, many friends ... Veterans with GWS ... Agent Orange
> sufferers ... people who also were harmed by other cover ups such as
> the silicone issue .
>
> I received much appreciation at the time for making even more
> alliances ... and Schaezler and Jeffcoat looked like petty, selfish,
> divisive fools then too.
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/ss.html
>
> www.humantlicsfoundation.com/myrl.html
>
> Now that Karen Lawrence, President of NSIF is promoting Barrett /
> Quackwatch ... while Ted Nidiffer is held up as a Mentor by at least
> one of Andy's Posse ...
>
> while several men who promote Barrett etc.'s Web of Deceit sometimes
> pretending to be women add to the Ilena Bash-a-thon ..
>
> as always ... much more to be revealed.
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm
>
> (I've some requests for the url to my response to NSIF's lies about me
> ... it's not done yet, however, I've forwarded Karen "Gigi's" letter
> to several who requested ... but not posted it.
>
> We're on the road now and it's hit or miss with internet cafes.

"Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:14:13 GMT, "Coleah" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >as always ... much more to be revealed.
> >
> >Good God, I hope not!

> As long as you and others on Andy's Posse continue to attempt to
> change history to protect the guilty ... more will be revealed.
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

Oh Dear.....
That of course would be change history from
Ilena The Self-Righteous Know-It-All
Prove/Answer-Nothing Accuse-Ad-Nausea's point of view.
(The ONE and ONLY Correct Version of History)

Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
Date: 1998/03/24

(from alt.support.breast-implant)

Some of you know that I was recently criticized by two women
for "aligning" myself with a transsexual group. Their theory
was that this "alliance" might somehow, someway hurt some
of the impending cases.

Further, GWS people, I was sternly informed, did not wish to be
"aligned" with "you." (that's Gulf War Syndrome, altho it doesn't even
matter).

They further expressed that "I" could not speak for "them" because
I had posted some jokes on an atheist board and this made me unworthy
somehow to share information on the dangers of silicone.

I assured them that posting on an atheist board no more made
me an atheist than my posting on a gardening board made me a
vegetable.

This all strikes a very personal and profound chord in me.

We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.
A blink in time and space.

We have at least one holocaust survivor in our support system ~ a
woman I cherish beyond words.

Our organization makes no judgements as to why
someone was implanted or injected, who they are, what they do
for a living, who they have slept with, what their personal vices
may be, with their criminal record may be, or whether
they are gazillionaires or paupers, heathens or saints.

We raise consciousness as to the dangers of silicone and our grateful
everyday that we have the health and ability to do so.

I would like to share this message I just received from
a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.

Love to all.
Ilena Rosenthal

Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
>From: m
>Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
>Ilena:
>Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
>scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
>to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
>you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
>while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
>in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
>you have demonstrated.

In article <[email protected]>,
Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

>We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
>Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
>concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.

A pity that doesn't keep you from trivializing their suffering by
equating Nazism and breast implants.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (David Wright) wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
> >Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
> >concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.

> A pity that doesn't keep you from trivializing their suffering by
> equating Nazism and breast implants.

Ilena has always had a talent for hyperbole.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (David Wright) wrote:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
>> >Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
>> >concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.

>> A pity that doesn't keep you from trivializing their suffering by
>> equating Nazism and breast implants.

>Ilena has always had a talent for hyperbole.

In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
the visible universe!

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
silicone survivors ...

www.SiliconeHolocaust.org

They didn't need nor request the Quack Empire's approval for this very
well publicized website.

I know personally SEVERAL women who, after being lied to by medical
doctors such as yourself ... who were influenced by the Junk Science
Media Campaign by ACSH/junkscience.com and their front groups,
.... found the truth about their illnesses throught this site.

I would like to put on record here that SEVERAL of the Publicists (aka
Flacks and Shills) for quackwatch.com and healthwatcher.net are Jewish
men ... some pretending to be women ... who have aligned with others
from Barrett's Healthfraud List ... to attack people and attempt to
convince the world that their "Marks" (myself, Ms Drew and others) ...
are "anti-semitic."

There are in fact thousands of such posts by Jews Langer and Probert
.... both from the Quack Web of Deceit who proudly call themselves
"Ragtag Posse" ...

www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

Their King ... their Leader of this Empire, while they scream ugly
names at we critics ... one of the losing Plaintiffs in a high profile
internet lawsuit against me ... will not admit or deny whether he too
is Jewish... although much of the twisted campaign of his "publicists"
is around those like Langer & Probert pretending to represent the
voice of Judasim ... while screaming "racist" and "anti-semite."

www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

Shabbot Shalom.

In article <[email protected]>,
Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
> silicone survivors ...

The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

In article <[email protected]>,
Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 01 May 2004 20:02:18 GMT, [email protected] (David
> Wright) wrote:
>

> >>Ilena has always had a talent for hyperbole.

> >In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
> >the visible universe!
> >
> > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

> Good one Daveys!
>
> Think you just took the honour!
>
> www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagentsfaq.htm#WrongerThanWright

Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post. Your enemies
list says far more about you than it does about anyone on it.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
| inconvenience me with questions?"

>Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
>From: Orac [email protected]
>Date: 5/1/2004 12:26 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
>> >the visible universe!
>> >
>> > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

>> Good one Daveys!
>>
>> Think you just took the honour!
>>
>> www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagentsfaq.htm#WrongerThanWright

>Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post

Well no, just reality. It appears you aren't bashful when it comes to bashing
personally, but do blame it on the others.

GROW UP!!

>Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
>From: Orac [email protected]
>Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
>> silicone survivors ...

>The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

Orac google search Nazis 3,660.

IIena 10

Orac, Orac, Orac.

Foot in LYING mouth.

Jan
What a hypocrite.

In article <[email protected]>,
Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
>On Sat, 01 May 2004 20:02:18 GMT, [email protected] (David
>Wright) wrote:
>
>>>Ilena has always had a talent for hyperbole.

>>In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
>>the visible universe!
>>
>> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

>Good one Daveys!
>
>Think you just took the honour!

Congratulations, Ilena. You are now partway to developing a sense of
humor.

Perhaps some day you'll travel the rest of the way, and maybe even
develop a sense of irony to go with it.

I'm not optimistic, though. It sure hasn't happened with the Drewster.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>,
> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
>> >the visible universe!
>> >
>> > -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

>> Good one Daveys!
>>
>> Think you just took the honour!
>>

>Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post.

I'd be more worried if I didn't make it, actually. Like Hunter
Thompson being outraged that he didn't show up on Nixon's enemies
list.

>Your enemies list says far more about you than it does about anyone
>on it.

Ain't it the truth? I don't have a web site, and even if I did, I
wouldn't pollute it by mentioning Ilena. I don't even consider her an
enemy, just a sad and somewhat crazy egomaniac.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)