~~My Transgendered Activities ~~

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilena Rose, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 5/1/2004 8:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>>In fact, she has the greatest talent for it of any sentient being in
    >>>the visible universe!
    >>>
    >>> -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net

    >>Good one Daveys!
    >>
    >>Think you just took the honour!

    >Congratulations, Ilena. You are now partway to developing a sense of
    >humor.
    >
    >Perhaps some day you'll travel the rest of the way, and maybe even
    >develop a sense of irony to go with it.
    >
    >I'm not optimistic, though. It sure hasn't happened with the Drewster.

    You'd be hard pressed to find one with a better humor, if fact, I am noted for
    it.

    However, it appears you want to killfile me and take others to task, and just
    look at ya now.

    Poor Davey.

    >When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it

    generates comments about your own.
    David Wright

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >Date: 5/1/2004 8:42 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    >Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>> Good one Daveys!
    >>>
    >>> Think you just took the honour!
    >>>

    >>Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post.

    >I'd be more worried if I didn't make it, actually. Like Hunter
    >Thompson being outraged that he didn't show up on Nixon's enemies
    >list.
    >
    >>Your enemies list says far more about you than it does about anyone
    >>on it.

    >Ain't it the truth? I don't have a web site, and even if I did, I
    >wouldn't pollute it by mentioning Ilena. I don't even consider her an
    >enemy, just a sad and somewhat crazy egomaniac.

    >When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it

    generates comments about your own.
    David Wright

  3. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    > >Date: 5/1/2004 8:41 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > >Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >>Good one Daveys!
    > >>
    > >>Think you just took the honour!

    > >Congratulations, Ilena. You are now partway to developing a sense of
    > >humor.
    > >
    > >Perhaps some day you'll travel the rest of the way, and maybe even
    > >develop a sense of irony to go with it.
    > >
    > >I'm not optimistic, though. It sure hasn't happened with the Drewster.

    > You'd be hard pressed to find one with a better humor, if fact, I am noted

    for
    > it.

    Your posts do crack me up.

    > However, it appears you want to killfile me and take others to task, and

    just
    > look at ya now.
    >
    > Poor Davey.
    >

    > >When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it

    > generates comments about your own.
    > David Wright

  4. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>

    > >> Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
    > >> silicone survivors ...

    > >The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    > Orac google search Nazis 3,660.
    >
    > IIena 10
    >
    > Orac, Orac, Orac.
    >
    > Foot in LYING mouth.
    >
    > Jan
    > What a hypocrite.

    Learn what hyperbole is, and quote ALL o fwhat Orac said, you liar.

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >[email protected]
    >Date: 5/2/2004 5:57 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> >From: [email protected] (David Wright)
    >> >Date: 5/1/2004 8:41 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >> >Congratulations, Ilena. You are now partway to developing a sense of
    >> >humor.
    >> >
    >> >Perhaps some day you'll travel the rest of the way, and maybe even
    >> >develop a sense of irony to go with it.
    >> >
    >> >I'm not optimistic, though. It sure hasn't happened with the Drewster.

    >> You'd be hard pressed to find one with a better humor, if fact, I am noted

    >for
    >> it.

    >Your posts do crack me up.

    Ever heard of half cracked??? Or crocked??

    > However, it appears you want to killfile me and take others to task, and
    >just
    >> look at ya now.
    >>
    >> Poor Davey.
    >>

    >> >When you start whining about personalities,don't be surprised that it

    >> generates comments about your own.
    >> David Wright

  6. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >[email protected]
    >Date: 5/2/2004 5:58 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> >From: Orac [email protected]
    >> >Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >> >The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    >> Orac google search Nazis 3,660.
    >>
    >> IIena 10
    >>
    >> Orac, Orac, Orac.
    >>
    >> Foot in LYING mouth.
    >>
    >> Jan
    >> What a hypocrite.

    >Learn what hyperbole is, and quote ALL

    o fwhat (sic)

    Orac said, you liar.

    Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    From: Orac [email protected]
    Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
    > silicone survivors ...

    The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

    SO STOP LYING.

    Jan

  7. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > >[email protected]
    > >Date: 5/2/2004 5:57 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    Drewster.

    > >> You'd be hard pressed to find one with a better humor, if fact, I am

    noted
    > >for
    > >> it.

    > >Your posts do crack me up.

    > Ever heard of half cracked??? Or crocked??

    (Jan, this is an example of a pissing contest.
    Slamming insults back and forth, like in a tennis match)

  8. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > >[email protected]
    > >Date: 5/2/2004 5:58 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    > >> Orac google search Nazis 3,660.
    > >>
    > >> IIena 10
    > >>
    > >> Orac, Orac, Orac.
    > >>
    > >> Foot in LYING mouth.
    > >>
    > >> Jan
    > >> What a hypocrite.

    > >Learn what hyperbole is, and quote ALL

    > o fwhat (sic)
    >
    > Orac said, you liar.
    >
    > >YOU are the liar, I copied EVERY word, he said.

    > Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > From: Orac [email protected]
    > Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >

    > > Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
    > > silicone survivors ...

    > The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.
    >
    > --
    > Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
    > |
    > |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    > | inconvenience me with questions?"
    >
    > SO STOP LYING.

    I was incorrect when I inferred that you did not quote all of what Orac
    said.

    However, I suspect that you did not understand what point he was making. Let
    me try to explain and express my opinion.

    The term 'Holocaust' has for fifty four years been used to describe one
    event in histroy, and none other, i.e. the intentional and systematic
    extermination of 6 million Jews by the Nazi's in WWII. By using the term
    'Holocaust' to describe something that is not of equal magnitude, is
    hyperbole, and tends to cheapen the term.

    Please do not think that I deny the problems with silicone breat implants. I
    have always maintained that, at the very least, their failure rate is
    eggregiously unacceptable, and the manufacturers should be held fully
    responsible in that regard, and the affected women should be fully
    compensated for any demonstrable harm. In fact, I would have no trouble
    finding punitive damages in the right case, i.e., where the manufacturer was
    shown to have actual knowledge of the failure rate.

  9. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >[email protected]
    >Date: 5/2/2004 7:46 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >> >[email protected]
    >> >Date: 5/2/2004 5:58 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >> >

    >> >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]

    >> >Learn what hyperbole is, and quote ALL

    >> o fwhat (sic)
    >>
    >> Orac said, you liar.
    >>
    >> >YOU are the liar, I copied EVERY word, he said.

    >> Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> From: Orac [email protected]
    >> Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >>
    >> In article <[email protected]>,
    >> Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >> > On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >

    >> > Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
    >> > silicone survivors ...

    >> The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
    >> |
    >> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    >> | inconvenience me with questions?"
    >>
    >> SO STOP LYING.

    >I was incorrect when I inferred that you did not quote all of what Orac
    >said.

    Thank you.

    >However, I suspect that you did not understand what point he was making

    Of course, I understood, every point Orac and David have to make about IIena
    is belittling. Once again the *gang* habit of accusing others of their exact
    waknesses

    >Let me try to explain and express my opinion.

    OK

    >The term 'Holocaust' has for fifty four years been used to describe one
    >event in histroy, and none other, i.e. the intentional and systematic
    >extermination of 6 million Jews by the Nazi's in WWII. By using the term
    >'Holocaust' to describe something that is not of equal magnitude, is
    >hyperbole, and tends to cheapen the term.

    You use the word *Holocaust*, I see no attempt to cheapen the term. It was a
    horrible, terrible tragic thing. IIena doesn't cheapen that!!!

    However Andrew Kingoff can cheapen the ten commandments, with the *gang*'s
    blessing.

    Orac is a hypocrite, he used the word Nazi 3,660 times to IIean's 10.

    Good Grief, he has NO right and lots of GALL to say what he did!!!

    Jan

    >Please do not think that I deny the problems with silicone breat implants. I
    >have always maintained that, at the very least, their failure rate is
    >eggregiously unacceptable, and the manufacturers should be held fully
    >responsible in that regard, and the affected women should be fully
    >compensated for any demonstrable harm. In fact, I would have no trouble
    >finding punitive damages in the right case, i.e., where the manufacturer was
    >shown to have actual knowledge of the failure rate.

  10. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: "Coleah" [email protected]
    >Date: 5/2/2004 7:42 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >

    >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >> >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    >> >[email protected]
    >> >Date: 5/2/2004 5:57 AM Pacific Standard Time
    >> >

    >> >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> >news:[email protected]

    >Drewster.

    >noted
    >> >for
    >> >
    >> >Your posts do crack me up.

    >> Ever heard of half cracked??? Or crocked??

    >(Jan, this is an example of a pissing contest.
    >Slamming insults back and forth, like in a tennis match)

    Indeed, both David and Orac are noted for it, and since your hatred for IIean
    is well know, you are in no position to judge.

    Why don't you speak up to them??

    Jan

  11. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
    >On Sun, 02 May 2004 04:41:16 GMT, [email protected]
    >(DavidWright) wrote:
    >
    >>Perhaps some day you'll travel the rest of the way, and maybe even
    >>develop a sense of irony to go with it.

    >Irony ... you mean like the Quacksters suing me for libel then having
    >Nana and Probert and other crossdressling cowards filling Usenet with
    >their libels of me?

    No, that's not irony, I'm afraid. Keep plugging at it.

    And libel would imply that what they say about you is untrue.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  12. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/1/2004 12:26 PM Pacific Standard Time

    > >Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post

    > Well no, just reality. It appears you aren't bashful when it comes to bashing
    > personally, but do blame it on the others.

    I didn't spend the money to put up a website ostensibly devoted to
    helping those harmed by silicone breast implants, but with a large
    portion of the site dedicated to long, vitriolic attacks on enemies,
    attacks that are updated relatively frequently. Ilena did.

    When it comes to nasty "bashing" or "belittling," compared to Ilena (and
    you, actually), I'm not even in the same league, nor do I aspire to be.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  13. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time
    > >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >
    > >> On Sat, 01 May 2004 14:29:05 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >>

    > >> Davey's ... this website was created by silicone survivors ... for
    > >> silicone survivors ...

    > >The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    > Orac google search Nazis 3,660.

    Actually, the number I got when I did the search was 1,130 (although
    after I post that, the search will probably show one or two more).

    See:

    http://www.google.com/groups?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1
    &q=nazis+author%3Aorac&btnG=Search

    > IIena 10
    >
    > Orac, Orac, Orac.
    >
    > Foot in LYING mouth.

    Tsk, tsk, tsk. You didn't bother to look at the context of those posts,
    did you? (It would have taken only a few from the first dozen or so.)
    The reason I've mentioned Nazis on Usenet so many times is that I've
    been active in combatting Holocaust denial on Usenet for more almost
    seven years now. (Actually, I'm surprised the number was so low, given
    how long I've been at it.) Even you should be able to understand that
    it's rather difficult to discuss Holocaust history or to rebut the lies
    of Holocaust deniers without mentioning the Nazis rather frequently. Or
    maybe you don't understand (or more likely don't care), given how often
    you've voiced anti-Semitic opinions and defended Holocaust deniers like
    DEBBEE yourself.

    > Jan
    > What a hypocrite.

    More self-referential comments, I see, Jan.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  14. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > Orac is a hypocrite, he used the word Nazi 3,660 times to IIean's 10.

    Actually, only 1,130 times over seven years, the vast majority of them
    in the narrow discussion of Holocaust history and in combatting
    Holocaust denial on Usenet:

    http://www.google.com/groups?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1
    &q=nazis+author%3Aorac&btnG=Search

    Even you should be able to understand that it's difficult to discuss
    Holocaust history or rebut the lies of Holocaust deniers without
    mentioning the Nazis rather frequently.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  15. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: "Coleah" [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/2/2004 7:42 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    in

    of

    > >Drewster.

    > >noted

    > >> Ever heard of half cracked??? Or crocked??

    > >(Jan, this is an example of a pissing contest.
    > >Slamming insults back and forth, like in a tennis match)

    > Indeed, both David and Orac are noted for it, and since your hatred for

    IIean
    > is well know, you are in no position to judge.
    >
    > Why don't you speak up to them??
    >
    > Jan

    Because they are fully aware and responsible for being pissing match
    contestants.
    No "judging" about it, Jan.
    It is what it is.

    This thread is not about sharing 'health topic information'.
    It is a pissing contest, and you, Jan, are a willing participant.

  16. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    "Orac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:eek:[email protected]
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    > > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > > >Date: 5/1/2004 12:26 PM Pacific Standard Time

    > > >Ah, yes. More of your enemies list that you like to post

    > > Well no, just reality. It appears you aren't bashful when it comes to

    bashing
    > > personally, but do blame it on the others.

    > I didn't spend the money to put up a website ostensibly devoted to
    > helping those harmed by silicone breast implants, but with a large
    > portion of the site dedicated to long, vitriolic attacks on enemies,
    > attacks that are updated relatively frequently. Ilena did.
    >
    > When it comes to nasty "bashing" or "belittling," compared to Ilena (and
    > you, actually), I'm not even in the same league, nor do I aspire to be.
    >
    > --
    > Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."

    Ilena's 'Humantic Foundation' non-profit website pages.
    (Your donation dollars at work !)

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/maan.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/threats.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Matrix.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/AEI-PNAC.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/KayKnedlik.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/defamation.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/plant-myrl.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/langervsilena.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/KayKnedlik.htm#joyce

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/QUACK-QW-HF-ACSH.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/KayKnedlik.htm#Sharynn

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm#PamsScam

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm#WebofDeceit

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quack-suppdeclaration.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/kayknedlik.htm#murdockslies

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html#BustedAgain

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html#CowardBeyondMeasure

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/PropagandistProbert.html#ProbertLiesAboutDroppingAOL

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#Nana

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#Networks

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#DaveyDow

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nidiffer

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#appendthis!!

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#TheInquisitor

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#BarrettsParrot

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#TheInterrogator

    http://www.humanticfoundation.com/Myrl.html#MisinformationMyrl

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#TheInterrogator&Forger

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#ImaginaryFriends&ForgedSignatures

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#Growing More Desperate Every day

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm#MurdockPlagarizes

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/withoutsin.htm#MyrlGushesOverPlant

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm#MyrlFlirtswithPlant

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/withoutsin.htm#PlantsStalkingFantasies

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm#ServingJunkScientistO'leary

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagentsfaq.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#plant

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#articles

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#fuzzyandy

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#SnoopysBack

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#Plantsqueaks

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Disinfoagents.htm#PlantLiesAgain

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#BarrettsParrott

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#ProbertTheCoward

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#DentalDeityfromSatan

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgentsFAQ.htm#Wrongerthanwright

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#PlantPushes"SacksofShit"

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#snoopy&myrltogetheragain

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm#ProbertFoolingOnlyHimself

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Disinfoagents.htm#ProbertFoolingHimselfOnly

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagents.htm#MyrlTheInterrogatorRidesAgain

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/ss.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/SS.html#CrotchFantasies

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/SS.html#ObsessionContinues

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah.htm

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah.htm#BogieMen

    ----------------

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#Moron

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#TantrumThrower

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#ObsessedNutter

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#ImpotentHarasser

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#ImpotentDictator

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#AnimalPerversions

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.htm#ObsessionContinues

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#ImpotentIdiotDictator

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#ImpotentIgnorantDictator

    http://www.humanticfoundation.com/BM.html#ImpotentBeyondImagination

  17. "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 2, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t
    > >[email protected]
    > >Date: 5/2/2004 7:46 AM Pacific Standard Time
    > >

    > >"Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]

    <[email protected]>

    for

    Nazis.

    > >> o fwhat (sic)
    > >>
    > >> Orac said, you liar.

    > >> Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >> From: Orac [email protected]
    > >> Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

    > >> The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> Orac |"A statement of fact cannot be insolent."
    > >> |
    > >> |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    > >>
    > >> SO STOP LYING.

    > >I was incorrect when I inferred that you did not quote all of what Orac
    > >said.

    > Thank you.
    >
    > >However, I suspect that you did not understand what point he was making

    > Of course, I understood, every point Orac and David have to make about

    IIena
    > is belittling. Once again the *gang* habit of accusing others of their

    exact
    > waknesses

    He was addressing what he, and I, believe is a cheapening of the term
    "Holocaust" by using it to describe something that is not even close to the
    magnitude of the intentional mass extermination of 6 million people merely
    because of their religion.

    > >Let me try to explain and express my opinion.

    > OK
    >
    > >The term 'Holocaust' has for fifty four years been used to describe one
    > >event in histroy, and none other, i.e. the intentional and systematic
    > >extermination of 6 million Jews by the Nazi's in WWII. By using the term
    > >'Holocaust' to describe something that is not of equal magnitude, is
    > >hyperbole, and tends to cheapen the term.

    > You use the word *Holocaust*, I see no attempt to cheapen the term. It was

    > horrible, terrible tragic thing. IIena doesn't cheapen that!!!

    Well, we disagree. Using the term in that context does, IMNSHO, cheapen it.

    > However Andrew Kingoff can cheapen the ten commandments, with the *gang*'s
    > blessing.

    Not the subject of this discussion.

    > Orac is a hypocrite, he used the word Nazi 3,660 times to IIean's 10.

    > Good Grief, he has NO right and lots of GALL to say what he did!!!

    Disagree. First, Orac has used the word Nazi so much simply because he has
    been an active participant in refuting those people who claim that the
    Holocaust did not happen. Thus, your inferred conclusion is incorrect, since
    it would be impossible for him to engage in such conversations without using
    the term.

    (BTW, this is an excellent example of why using some statistics can lead to
    improper conclusions).

    As for his right to do so, I also disagree. During WWII there were Christian
    people throughout occupied Europe who saved Jews, and others, from the
    Nazis. The are refered to today, as The Righteous Amng The Nations, and
    Jews, and others, have a special place for them in our history. See:
    http://www.yad-vashem.org.il/righteous/index_righteous.html for more
    information.

    While I am not equating Orac, and other non-Jewish opponents of Holocaust
    Deniers with them, as they risked their lives and their families' lives for
    what they did, it is my opinion that Orac has every right to make such a
    statement for all the reasons I have stated.

    BTW, I have met a few of The Righteous Among The Nations, and have one of
    them to my home for dinner. An average person doing an incredible thing.

  18. Anth

    Anth Guest

  19. Anth, I do not respond to anything that the Woman-Whose-Name-I-Will-Not-Type
    publishes on her pages of sickness.

    "Anth" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Mark Probert you should buy yourself a new gorilla suit that one doesn't

    do
    > you justice!
    > Anth
    >
    > "Ilena Rose" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > On Sat, 01 May 2004 20:02:18 GMT, [email protected] (David
    > > Wright) wrote:
    > > www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinfoagentsfaq.htm#WrongerThanWright

  20. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >From: Orac [email protected]
    >Date: 5/2/2004 1:23 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Jan) wrote:
    >
    >> >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    >> >From: Orac [email protected]
    >> >Date: 5/1/2004 12:24 PM Pacific Standard Time

    >> >The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    >> Orac google search Nazis 3,660.

    >Actually, the number I got when I did the search was 1,130 (although
    >after I post that, the search will probably show one or two more).
    >
    >See:
    >
    >http://www.google.com/groups?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&c2coff=1
    >&q=nazis+author%3Aorac&btnG=Search
    >

    >> IIena 10
    >>
    >> Orac, Orac, Orac.
    >>
    >> Foot in LYING mouth.

    >Tsk, tsk, tsk. You didn't bother to look at the context of those posts,
    >did you

    Umm, this tread isn't about what I did or didn't do.

    You claimed:

    >The hyperbole to which I was referring was your bringing up the Nazis.

    I proved, you are a hypocrite, as you postsings using the word are many more
    than IIena.

    Then you weaseled again, with:

    >More self-referential comments, I see, Jan.

    Typical from the *gang* as usual.

    Jan