~~My Transgendered Activities ~~

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Ilena Rose, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 9, 2004" <M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t
    [email protected]> wrote:

    > "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > >From: "M.a.r.k P.r.o.b.e.r.t-May 8, 2004" M.a.r.kP.r.o.b.e.r.t

    > > Your continual defense of Orac, is typical of the lenght the *gang* goes

    > to, to
    > > try to CONTROL AND BE RIGHT.

    > Nope., It is a demonstratioon of our desire to help educate you. However,
    > your behavir is clearly demonstrable of someone who is not educable.

    Sad, but true. However, being the eternal optimist, every now and then I
    give educating Jan a try. I always end up concluding as you do, that she
    is not educable.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  2. Orac

    Orac Guest

    wrote:

    > On Sun, 09 May 2004 12:15:07 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> not posted what made him a hypocrite.>

    > >> Many more times that IIean, then make a snide remark about her using it.
    > >> That's
    > >> being a hypocrite.

    > >Wrong, Jan. I criticized Ilena for using the term in an inappropriate
    > >manner that was full of hyperbole, not for just using it. I know it's
    > >hard for you to comprehend the difference,

    > But I believe that Jan often *does* comprehend the difference.She just
    > pretends that she does not in order to belittle.

    A possibility I had not considered. If so, that would make Jan a
    hypocrite, would it not? After all, if this were true, she would be
    belittling me under false pretenses, after having in the past frequently
    chastised people for "belittling" and labeling belittling as "wrong."

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  3. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > >Subject: Re: ~~~My Transgendered Activities ~~~
    > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/8/2004 9:22 AM Pacific Standard Time

    > >> Nothing was said about appropriate.

    > >Wrong, Jan

    > Nope, not wrong, not one word was said about appropriate.

    So you consider the implied comparison between the persecution of the
    Jews by the Nazis and Ilena's perceived persecution of herself by her
    enemies as appropriate?

    >You are still
    > weaseling.

    Not at all. You're the one who's desperately looking for any tool you
    can to belittle your perceived enemies.

    > Had you not been so very eager to join David in the belittling game, you would
    > not be in this position.

    The position of being right? I don't mind being there at all.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  4. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >From: Orac [email protected]
    >Date: 5/9/2004 4:15 AM Pacific

    When one has goofed, never admit it, make the other person look stupid.

    In the world of the *gang*

    Organized medicine 101
    Never admit any wrong doing.

    Jan

    <snip belttling>

  5. Ilena Rose

    Ilena Rose Guest

    On Sun, 09 May 2004 19:48:39 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:

    >So you consider the implied comparison between the persecution of the
    >Jews by the Nazis and Ilena's perceived persecution of herself by her
    >enemies as appropriate?

    Oh Davey Boy ... I see you are still into the History Revision
    Business ...

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinformationagentsfaq.htm

    The "two women" referred to below are Susan Schaelzer and Myrl
    Jeffcoat, from this group:

    www.humanticsfoundation.com/andysposse.htm

    Subject: My Transgendered Activities
    Newsgroups: soc.support.transgendered
    Date: 1998/03/24

    (from alt.support.breast-implant)

    Some of you know that I was recently criticized by two women
    for "aligning" myself with a transsexual group. Their theory
    was that this "alliance" might somehow, someway hurt some
    of the impending cases.

    Further, GWS people, I was sternly informed, did not wish to be
    "aligned" with "you." (that's Gulf War Syndrome, altho it doesn't even
    matter).

    They further expressed that "I" could not speak for "them" because
    I had posted some jokes on an atheist board and this made me unworthy
    somehow to share information on the dangers of silicone.

    I assured them that posting on an atheist board no more made
    me an atheist than my posting on a gardening board made me a
    vegetable.

    This all strikes a very personal and profound chord in me.

    We are one generation away from Nazi Germany.
    Many of my ancestors died horrific deaths in
    concentration camps ~ less than 55 years ago.
    A blink in time and space.

    We have at least one holocaust survivor in our support system ~ a
    woman I cherish beyond words.

    Our organization makes no judgements as to why
    someone was implanted or injected, who they are, what they do
    for a living, who they have slept with, what their personal vices
    may be, with their criminal record may be, or whether
    they are gazillionaires or paupers, heathens or saints.

    We raise consciousness as to the dangers of silicone and our grateful
    everyday that we have the health and ability to do so.

    I would like to share this message I just received from
    a reader on the soc.support.transgendered board. It made my
    day as you might well imagine. TS stands for transsexual.

    Love to all.
    Ilena Rosenthal

    Tue Mar 24 13:51 PST 1998
    >From: m
    >Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 13:51:47 -0800
    >To: [email protected]
    >Subject: Re: Silicone Immunopathology
    >Ilena:
    >Just in case no one has written to say thank you for imparting some
    >scientific knowledge to this group; thank you. TSs as a group may seem
    >to be ignorant, but really many of us are just desperate. I would guess
    >you know about these 'practioners' who inject industrial grade silicone
    >while in public bathrooms. I hope you never feel anger about the people
    >in this group, but maybe just a little pity along with the compassion
    >you have demonstrated.

  6. Coleah

    Coleah Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > But I believe that Jan often *does* comprehend the difference.She just
    > pretends that she does not in order to belittle.

    A good Bible quoting woman like that! Who'd of thought!

  7. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ilena Rose <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 09 May 2004 19:48:39 GMT, Orac <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >So you consider the implied comparison between the persecution of the
    > >Jews by the Nazis and Ilena's perceived persecution of herself by her
    > >enemies as appropriate?

    > Oh Davey Boy ... I see you are still into the History Revision
    > Business ...

    Yep, I still combat Holocaust revisionism on the Internet, although I'm
    less active than I used to be at it.

    > www.humanticsfoundation.com/disinformationagentsfaq.htm

    As I've said before, your enemies list on your website says far more
    about you than it does about anyone you list on it.

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  8. Orac

    Orac Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    > >From: Orac [email protected]
    > >Date: 5/9/2004 4:15 AM Pacific

    > When one has goofed, never admit it, make the other person look stupid.

    When I make a mistake in my posts and it is convincingly shown to me
    that I've made a mistake, I admit it. Indeed, I've done so many times in
    the last 8 years or so that I've been on Usenet regularly--unlike you,
    whom I can't recall ever seeing admitting an error in any of her posts.

    How many times have you ever admitted to a mistake in public on Usenet?

    |"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
    | inconvenience me with questions?"

  9. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On 07 May 2004 20:06:49 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >Yes, Coleah, your position is clear. You will overlook the hypocrites and yak
    >about *Jan*. Typical *gang* behavior.
    >
    >All because you hate IIena. I suggest you look in the mirror.
    >
    >Get a gripe.
    >
    >Jan

    Well, well, there is a mirror of what Jan Drew says :

    http://www.geocities.com/naturopathicmafia/Quackery.html

    To fall for the lies of Jan Drew can be a terrible risk for the life
    of you and your children.

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Aktion "Hilfe für Florian und andere"
    Gemeinsam gegen Leukämie

    http://www.kinderkrebshilfe-ophoven.de/docs/typisfly2004.htm

  10. Happy Oyster

    Happy Oyster Guest

    On 09 May 2004 03:18:24 GMT, [email protected] (Jan) wrote:

    >Hope you feel good about yourself.
    >
    >Jan

    Does Jan Dreew feel good ? Of course he does! As a shill for the
    naturopath mafia, as one of their loudest and most insane advertizing
    agencies, Jan Drew obviously does feel real good.

    Insane people mostly feel good...

    To fall for the lies of Jan Drew can be a terrible risk for the life
    of you and your children.

    More about Jan Drew :