my triathlon website

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Sean Webster, Apr 12, 2003.

  1. Sean Webster

    Sean Webster Guest

    hi

    built this site to record my progress over the coming year, still under construction but have a look

    thanks

    sean webster

    Tags:

  2. Sean Webster

    Sean Webster Guest

  3. Dan H

    Dan H Guest

    Every time I see pictures of Scotland or some other very rainy place, I realize that California
    really is worth it. Good luck with the site. You should put up tips on how best to get in a workout
    in adverse weather conditions. Good Luck. DH "sean webster" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > hi
    >
    > built this site to record my progress over the coming year, still under construction but
    > have a look
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > sean webster

  4. Billx

    Billx Guest

    It's eccee again. Won't this vermon ever die? Out damn spot!