My weight-loss success.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Toby, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Toby

    Toby Guest

    Hello All,

    Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
    I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
    it. This is the link to the website:

    http://www.healthylifeline.com

    Good luck!

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Me, too. The products I'm on helped me achieve WW goal. Oh, those products: Foods available at any
    market eaten in the right proportions does not need anything else.

    Fred
    219.2/158/164. (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:35:28 GMT, "Toby" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello All,
    >
    >Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
    >I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
    >it. This is the link to the website:
    >
    >http://www.healthylifeline.com
    >
    >Good luck!

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Gee, I have lost 207 from my highest weight using nothing but WW. No pills no potions no nothing.

    "Toby" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
    > I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
    > it. This is the link to the website:
    >
    > http://www.healthylifeline.com
    >
    > Good luck!

  4. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:35:28 GMT, "Toby" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hello All,
    >
    >Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
    >I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
    >it. This is the link to the website:
    >
    >http://www.healthylifeline.com

    This mail came from [email protected] You don't think that might be [email protected] do
    you? No they can't possibly be SPAMMERS.

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

  5. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Oh shucks. I've ONLY lost 98, doing nothing other than eating REAL food and practicing common sense.
    Also no worries about what effects mystical potions might have on me further down the road.

    Joyce