My weight-loss success.

Toby

Guest
Hello All,

Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
it. This is the link to the website:

http://www.healthylifeline.com

Good luck!

Me, too. The products I'm on helped me achieve WW goal. Oh, those products: Foods available at any
market eaten in the right proportions does not need anything else.

Fred
219.2/158/164. (Lifetime) Started WW: Oct 29, 2002

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:35:28 GMT, "Toby" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
>I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
>it. This is the link to the website:
>
>http://www.healthylifeline.com
>
>Good luck!

Gee, I have lost 207 from my highest weight using nothing but WW. No pills no potions no nothing.

"Toby" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hello All,
>
> Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
> I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
> it. This is the link to the website:
>
> http://www.healthylifeline.com
>
> Good luck!

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 16:35:28 GMT, "Toby" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hello All,
>
>Just wanted to share with you people how my life changed when I started using the products I'm on.
>I've lost 28 lbs up till now and still counting!!! I encourage everyone to atleast take a look at
>it. This is the link to the website:
>
>http://www.healthylifeline.com

This mail came from [email protected]. You don't think that might be [email protected] do
you? No they can't possibly be SPAMMERS.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/205/182

Oh shucks. I've ONLY lost 98, doing nothing other than eating REAL food and practicing common sense.
Also no worries about what effects mystical potions might have on me further down the road.

Joyce