my weight loss

Is there another place that holds meetings? A nearby town or near work? Does your office ever do the
At work programs?

"becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ldk0c.992$vY.939@newsfe1-win...
> shes still there unfortunately i saw her the other day full of big fake smiles and plesentries :s
> "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:sD60c.54083$aH3.1661772@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > I think that is one of the reasons that I did not go back in September
> when
> > I came home from my mother's. (I took care of her for the summer). My
> leader
> > was okay but nothing to write home about. My current one is excellent
and
> > makes going to the meetings worthwhile. See if you can find another
> meeting.
> > Who knows,maybe that leader is not there anymore. I know my original
> leader
> > has moved on to other things.
> >
> > "becki" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > i stopped going to the meetings 7months ago because the leader was
very
> > > arogant and only seemed to have time for a certain group of people i
> still
> > > weigh my self once a week and do have veriety in my diet i like to experiment with food but i
> > > do weigh everything "Laura" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:SZ8%b.92991$hR.1853156@bgtnsc05-
> > > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > adding
> points
> > > there
> something.
> > > My
> > > basically
> are
> > > you
> points
> > of
> > > week

> > down
> > > changes
> too
> > > fast
> WOL
> > > but

> > > when
> know
> > > is
> > about
> loads

> > > ---
> > > (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.592 / Virus Database: 375 - Release Date: 18/02/04
> > >

> ---

All of the leaders at my center are adequate, but I love one in particular
and would prefer her meetings to all others. They are all nice and even the
worst one means well, I am sorry this happened to you, Lee
news:[email protected]...