My Wife And I Ride A

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Anne & Hank Bike For Fun, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. My Wife And I Ride A Tandem, The Tandem Decresases My Average
    Speed And Greatly Increases Hers. There Is A Slight Premium Over
    The Average Of Our Averages But We Don't Ride 30 Mph, Like Many
    People Think We Should. http://tinyurl.com/czsnz

    Tags:

  2. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Hate to sound snotty.. But... SO??

    Tom

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Anne & Hank Bike For Fun wrote:
    > My Wife And I Ride A Tandem, The Tandem Decresases My Average
    > Speed And Greatly Increases Hers. There Is A Slight Premium Over
    > The Average Of Our Averages But We Don't Ride 30 Mph, Like Many
    > People Think We Should. http://tinyurl.com/czsnz

    Good For You Two.

    Bill "bORED a bIT" S.

  4. Strange.

    My wife and I don't ride a tandem, but, like you and your wife, we
    don't go 30 miles per hour on our bikes (except downhill).

    We seem to have a lot in common! Can we get together and compare
    speed?

  5. "Colorado Bicycler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Strange.
    >
    > My wife and I don't ride a tandem, but, like you and your wife, we
    > don't go 30 miles per hour on our bikes (except downhill).
    >
    > We seem to have a lot in common! Can we get together and compare
    > speed?

    Have you ridden his wife too?