My Wife's Painting

poweredbysweat

Feb 13, 2006
My wife did an Alternative Series of paintings. I found this particular one interesting, because she chose unicycles. The bottom of the print got cut off by my scanner.

poweredbysweat said:
My wife did an Alternative Series of paintings. I found this particular one interesting, because she chose unicycles. The bottom of the print got cut off by my scanner.

Nice. She must be a real artist, not just a pretend one like me!! It reminds me of Clapton's old Gibson SG from the old Cream days. Have you seen it?

janiejones said:
Nice. She must be a real artist, not just a pretend one like me!! It reminds me of Clapton's old Gibson SG from the old Cream days. Have you seen it?
No, but I am familiar with Cream. I recall listening to "Sunshine of My Love" as a young teen. "Strange Brew" and "Badge" are some of my favorites. I know Gibson was a guitar manufacturer. Did he have artwork on his guitar?

poweredbysweat said:
No, but I am familiar with Cream. I recall listening to "Sunshine of My Love" as a young teen. "Strange Brew" and "Badge" are some of my favorites. I know Gibson was a guitar manufacturer. Did he have artwork on his guitar?

I think I have a picture of that guitar somewhere, I'll see if I can find it and scan it in.