My workshop

Originally Posted by Dave Cutter .

It's a beautiful bicycle workshop! Any serious cyclist would envy such a complete and neatly organized setup. But I have a question:
Is that your complete and only workshop?

I have a lot of tools for working on everything from the mowers, to plumbing, to woodwork.... and have [SADLY] separated my bicycle specific tools to a bicycle toolbox. Is this your expanded version of a bicycle toolbox... or do you do "other" repairs and such.. or limit the other stuff to a toolbox?
This is my Bicycle specific tool set. I have other tools, in a Craftsmen roll box for other repairs.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .
All those tools and i STILL need to put some black fingerprints on the garage light switches to ******** my wife!
I have both the garage and the laundry room on motion sensors. It seemed to me that my wife couldn't enter or leave ether area without having her hands full. The sensor that replaces the switches works great. Lights come on as you (or the wife) enters... and turn off automatically... shortly after you leave.

Originally Posted by hippie .

Quote: Originally Posted by Dave Cutter .

..... Is that your complete and only workshop? ... or do you do "other" repairs and such.. or limit the other stuff to a toolbox?
This is my Bicycle specific tool set. I have other tools, in a Craftsmen roll box for other repairs.

Well done.

"I have both the garage and the laundry room on motion sensors. It seemed to me that my wife couldn't enter or leave ether area without having her hands full."

Excellent!!!

I need wire the kitchen likewise so the sammichmaker can always carry a beer in the other hand!

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .
I need wire the kitchen likewise so the sammichmaker can always carry a beer in the other hand!
I am a bit of a Home Automation guy. The whole house is computer controlled. I use some kitchen under-cabinet LED lighting that comes on at dusk and turns off at bedtime. Then the lights come back on early (when the coffee brews) and turn off at dawn.

Very nice. What model Lemond is that in the work stand ?.
good eye...2002 Tete de Course. Titanium with a mix of Ultegra and Dura Ace.
Zipp 303s (front creaks bad) and Zipp bar and stem.
2002 I think, but I've never seen another like it. All others have yellow deboss graphics.
Maybe now that Greg's out of the bike business it'll be worth a lot someday.

A couple of fixies hang from the ceiling including an old Zurich with the cool blue fade paint job.
There's also a Team Once Giant frame hanging. I'll strip that to bare carbon and have another unridden fixie.

Craigslist has since eliminated 5 or so bikes that are scattered around and my son grew into another.
So, I treated myself to a single speed Niner (SIR 9) built from Craigslist and Ebay scraps.

Originally Posted by Dave Cutter .

Very nice. Maybe it's time I re-plan my workshop layout.
Thank you. Maybe it's time I move my wife's car to the street so I have more room for what matters/img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif

Originally Posted by Bike4Him .

good eye...2002 Tete de Course. Titanium with a mix of Ultegra and Dura Ace.
Zipp 303s (front creaks bad) and Zipp bar and stem.
2002 I think, but I've never seen another like it. All others have yellow deboss graphics.
Maybe now that Greg's out of the bike business it'll be worth a lot someday.

A couple of fixies hang from the ceiling including an old Zurich with the cool blue fade paint job.
There's also a Team Once Giant frame hanging. I'll strip that to bare carbon and have another unridden fixie.

Craigslist has since eliminated 5 or so bikes that are scattered around and my son grew into another.
So, I treated myself to a single speed Niner (SIR 9) built from Craigslist and Ebay scraps.
I like it. This is my Lemond. Everything is period correct & Original equipment. The frame is Columbus Tsx.

hippie said:
I like it. This is my Lemond. Everything is period correct & Original equipment. The frame is Columbus Tsx.
Very nice frame and gruppo. Now, if that frame had threadless steerer and your stem were that high, people would be screaming about your "bad fit" or to "slam that stem". I don't think many of those folks have ever owned a bike with a threaded steerer.

Now that's a great bike. I would assume it rides great.
I see similar frames on E-bay on occasion. They go pretty high.
Nice stand as well.

Yes it rides AWESOME !!. But i have only ridden it 30 miles, because I am afraid of something happening to it, & i can not replace it. The stand i made myself.

Very nice! I wish mine looked like that. This is mine:
Wonderful, Isn't it? -_-