My worst UPD ever

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by koebwil, Dec 28, 2005.

  1. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

    [image:
    http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/...LERYSID=9a36dfa9e3b54b179fa69bd907e4f62a]This
    happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
    can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
    the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
    in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

    --
    koebwil
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

  2. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

    koebwil wrote:
    > [image:
    > http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/...LERYSID=9a36dfa9e3b54b179fa69bd907e4f62a]This
    > happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
    > can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
    > the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
    > in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

    sweeet, thats a good one. video?

    --
    James_Potter

    to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

    michael atkinson
    mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
    President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

  3. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

    I did it after having lunch with some friends, so there is no
    documentation, but they thought I was dead for a moment there. The
    best part was I got up and rode off after lying there for 5-10 seconds,
    I even had a descent ride afterwards.

    --
    koebwil
    koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

  4. onefiftyfour

    onefiftyfour Guest

  5. David_Stone

    David_Stone Guest

    That is a GREAT drawing. I love how it captures the beauty of the day
    and the horror of the landing. I'm not sure I'd call that a 'UPD,'
    however. Maybe UPFP (unplanned face-plant). I'm glad you're mostly ok
    afterwards -- the scar is a great touch. You can even name it (I like
    the name Picnic Table).

    --
    David_Stone

    Dictator for Life,
    NYUC
    David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

  6. harper

    harper Guest

    James_Potter wrote:
    > sweeet, thats a good one. video?

    Who needs video or photos with a drawing like that? He even has the sun
    mocking him.

    --
    harper

    -Greg Harper

    B L U E S H I F T

    This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

  7. koebwil

    koebwil Guest

  8. dogzilla

    dogzilla Guest

  9. redhead

    redhead Guest

    > Yeah, and after everyone gets used to calling it that, it can change it
    > to P. Tabby. It will be the hippest of all scars.

    I havent read anything in a long time that made me chuckall out loud in
    a long time thaks a million

    --
    redhead

    "Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson

    -Party hard unicycle harder
    redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985

  10. dogzilla

    dogzilla Guest