My worst UPD ever

koebwil

Guest
[image:
http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/...LERYSID=9a36dfa9e3b54b179fa69bd907e4f62a]This
happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

--
koebwil
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

koebwil wrote:
> [image:
> http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery2/...LERYSID=9a36dfa9e3b54b179fa69bd907e4f62a]This
> happened a while ago, but I wasn't on the threads then. anyway as you
> can see I hopped off of the concrete thingy and smashed my face into
> the picnic bench. I fell because there was a wood bit that was covered
> in ice and I landed on it. I have a little scar on my face still.

sweeet, thats a good one. video?

--
James_Potter

to give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

michael atkinson
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the '_MRIS_' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)

That is a GREAT drawing. I love how it captures the beauty of the day
and the horror of the landing. I'm not sure I'd call that a 'UPD,'
however. Maybe UPFP (unplanned face-plant). I'm glad you're mostly ok
afterwards -- the scar is a great touch. You can even name it (I like
the name Picnic Table).

--
David_Stone

Dictator for Life,
NYUC
David_Stone's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3834

James_Potter wrote:
> sweeet, thats a good one. video?

Who needs video or photos with a drawing like that? He even has the sun
mocking him.

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*

> Yeah, and after everyone gets used to calling it that, it can change it
> to P. Tabby. It will be the hippest of all scars.

I havent read anything in a long time that made me chuckall out loud in
a long time thaks a million

--
redhead

"Watch me do that agein!" Shaun E. Johanneson

-Party hard unicycle harder
redhead's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9985