Mygym Fitness System - Any opinions?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Nov 27, 2005.

  1. Hi,

    Just saw an informercial for the Mygym Fitness System.
    (www.mygm.net).

    Has anyone purchased this equipment and can give me some feedback?

    This will be mainly for my wife. She's 5'1 and wants to loose weight
    and tone.

    Any feedback appreciated.

    Thanks

    Rossi

    Tags:

  2. Dally

    Dally Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Just saw an informercial for the Mygym Fitness System.
    > (www.mygm.net).

    Bad link.

    > Has anyone purchased this equipment and can give me some feedback?

    No, no one has purchased it. Yes, we can give feedback.

    > This will be mainly for my wife. She's 5'1 and wants to loose weight
    > and tone.

    We don't loose weight and tone here.

    Send her to
    http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

    > Any feedback appreciated.

    I somewhat doubt that.

    Dally

  3. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    "Dally" <[email protected]> wrote
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Just saw an informercial for the Mygym Fitness System.
    >> (www.mygm.net).

    > Bad link.

    Gee, ya' don't think maybe he meant www.mygym.net since the name is Mygym?
    Think outside the box, Woman!

    It's a plastic step-up box with elastic bands attached. $280.

    >> Has anyone purchased this equipment

    Probably.

    > and can give me some feedback?

    EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

    > No, no one has purchased it. Yes, we can give feedback.
    >
    >> This will be mainly for my wife. She's 5'1 and wants to loose weight
    >> and tone.

    > We don't loose weight and tone here.

    But, we know what you mean. Dally's being difficult.

    > Send her to
    > http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html
    >
    >> Any feedback appreciated.

    I already said EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, but, for more:

    The best equipment for your wife is what she will actually use.
    Surprisingly, a $50,000 gym with all the bells and whistles won't do much
    for your wife if she doesn't actually use it, and she would make great
    progress with $0 bodyweight exercises that she actually does.

    For $280, I'd buy her a nice adjustable bench and a set of Powerblock
    dumbbells.

    Of course, if she was my wife, she'd be so overwhelmed with my enormous
    penis, that anything I bought her would be appreciated.

    > I somewhat doubt that.

    I'm being optimistic.

    David

  4. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > Just saw an informercial for the Mygym Fitness System.
    > (www.mygm.net).
    >
    > Has anyone purchased this equipment and can give me some feedback?
    >
    > This will be mainly for my wife. She's 5'1 and wants to loose weight
    > and tone.
    >
    > Any feedback appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks

    Wrong URL. It should be www.mygym.net

    A box witha couple big rubber bands ain't a gym.

    Get some iron.

  5. Dally

    Dally Guest

    Lee Michaels wrote:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Just saw an informercial for the Mygym Fitness System.
    >>(www.mygm.net).
    >>
    >>Has anyone purchased this equipment and can give me some feedback?
    >>
    >>This will be mainly for my wife. She's 5'1 and wants to loose weight
    >>and tone.
    >>
    >>Any feedback appreciated.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>

    > Wrong URL. It should be www.mygym.net

    Oh, you clever men you. I tried and tried for hours to get that link to
    work. Stymied, I was. ****

    > A box witha couple big rubber bands ain't a gym.

    Sure it is! Just a bad one, and overpriced to boot. Try this instead:

    http://www.muscledriver.com/versagym.html

    > Get some iron.

    Maybe, maybe a gym membership. It's useful to have some instruction if
    you're a newbie woman. Mistress Krista will tell her what she needs to
    know, but it helps to be trained a bit in real life, too. I took a
    beginning weightlifting class at my Y several years ago that was a very
    good idea.

    Dally

    **** I'm being sarcastic. I'm adding this because Lyle always needed
    it, but just in case someone else is that humor impaired I thought I'd
    mention it.