Mysore Medical College

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Mmc, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Mmc

    Mmc Guest

    hi good news for all Mysore Medical College Alumni A new website is being desined by our collegue
    - hopefully this will include an online darshan of allfacilities at the college. will keep you
    all informed

    http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 01:55:38 -0000, "mmc" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > hi good news for all Mysore Medical College Alumni A new website is being desined by our collegue
    > - hopefully this will include an online darshan of allfacilities at the college. will keep you all
    > informed
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

    just checked the above link, wonderful idea but website needs to be developed quite a bit

  3. Mmc

    Mmc Guest

    hi just went through the Mysore medical college website, its definatelya
    good idea and the website need to be developed a lot. i agree with the basic
    skeleton.

    "mmc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi good news for all Mysore Medical College Alumni A new website is being desined by our collegue
    > - hopefully this will
    include
    > an online darshan of allfacilities at the college. will keep you all informed
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

  4. Mmc

    Mmc Guest

    hi just went through the Mysore medical college website, its definatelya
    good idea and the website need to be developed a lot. i agree with the basic
    skeleton.
    http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

    "mmc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi good news for all Mysore Medical College Alumni A new website is being desined by our collegue
    > - hopefully this will
    include
    > an online darshan of allfacilities at the college. will keep you all informed
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

  5. Nkkkk

    Nkkkk Guest

    Hello friends, Just checked out the site again. quite a few
    photographs of our learning grounds and I am sure you will
    all start feeling nostalgic after this. Do pass this address
    on to other mmcites if you know any and last of all, do try
    to provide links to this site if any of you have any
    websites - this helps to improve the rankings. Do visit this
    link and let me know what you think and do pass on any
    suggestions. Thanking you all in advance

    http://www.geocities.com/mysoremedicalcollege

    2.news.uk.tiscali.com>...