Mysterious shoulder supports

Rob Oldfield

Guest
Got home from work today to be told by SWMBO that she'd been tidying up all
my cycling clothes (only recently moved in so hadn't happened before).
Apparently had found a couple of hats and two shoulder supports. "Shoulder
supports?" I say, "What shoulder supports?"

So off she goes to find them and comes back with my overshoes.

Is it possible to keep a straight face in that situation? (I failed
dismally to do so.)
Has anyone tried using them after a dislocation?

Rob Oldfield wrote:
> Got home from work today to be told by SWMBO that she'd been tidying up all
> my cycling clothes (only recently moved in so hadn't happened before).
> Apparently had found a couple of hats and two shoulder supports. "Shoulder
> supports?" I say, "What shoulder supports?"
>
> So off she goes to find them and comes back with my overshoes.
>
> Is it possible to keep a straight face in that situation? (I failed
> dismally to do so.)
> Has anyone tried using them after a dislocation?

Or, not cycling related, My other half cooing about this german fish
curry recepie she is going to impress me with... When I tried it, I
wondered why it was so pale and so fecking hot(chilli), few questions
later, she realized she had used chilli powder instead of curry powder!