Na Na Na

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by hotmoon, Nov 6, 2003.

  1. hotmoon

    hotmoon Guest

    Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na

    Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha

    And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

    Tags:

  2. This is soooo intelligent....

    "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na
    >
    > Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha
    >
    > And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    > transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    > to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

  3. Ilsa9

    Ilsa9 Guest

    >Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na
    >
    >Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha
    >
    >And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    >transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    >to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

    Whether you clam-up or ostrich-size yourself by burying your head in the sand,
    it is YOUR loss.

    You have your belief system which is based, in large part, upon supersitition
    and disproven notions. You have the right to retain it, sustain it, & derange
    it as you see fit.

    If you ever acquire the ability to learn and accept constructive criticism, you
    are more than welcome to learn from the learned MHA faithful.

  4. HCN

    HCN Guest

    "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    ....understand
    > transcendental ...

    Transcendental numbers are numbers that are not an algebraic number to any
    degree. The ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter is a
    transcendental number, it is pi.
    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/TranscendentalNumber.html
    http://mathworld.wolfram.com/Pi.html

    Seeing what you write about those who understand science... it seems that
    you have very little understanding on what it is and how it works. You may
    do well to go to your nearest community college and take a beginning course
    in science and basic math. Also, if there is an opportunity, you should try
    to get to something like a program open house... Like in February there is
    Engineer'sWeek where the local engineering societies set up programs to show
    the public what they do (I've attended engineering open houses at a couple
    of universities, and an astronomy open house elsewhere -- I usually take a
    few kids to them since they are fun). You will see that knowing and using
    science is not like a cult belief system, and can actually be fun.

  5. HCN,
    I think you read his post a little fast.
    He said Transcendental Wisdom
    (which is 'the right use of Spiritual knowledge')

    He is reacting to the way debunkers handle topics they don't like.
    Which in here, seems to be everything.

    Mike

  6. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    hotmoon <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na
    >
    >Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha
    >
    >And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    >transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    >to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

    God, what a weak effort at trolling. Pathetic.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
    were standing on my shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  7. HCN

    HCN Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > HCN,
    > I think you read his post a little fast.
    > He said Transcendental Wisdom

    A subjective made up term... and no I did not read it too fast. I
    submitted a definition rooted in mathematical reality.

    Just as a human body reacts to real problems (like viruses, bacteria,
    physical impacts) they should dealth with using real medicine. Not made up
    nostrums and feelings. "Transcendental Wisdom" will not remove bacterium
    Bordetella pertussis from an infant who was coughed upon.

  8. [email protected] (hotmoon) wrote:

    >Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na
    >
    >Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha
    >
    >And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    >transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    >to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

    "Discussion with a clam". It's why we don't try to debate
    Scientologists.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  9. On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 20:54:32 GMT, "HCN" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]
    >>
    >> HCN,
    >> I think you read his post a little fast.
    >> He said Transcendental Wisdom

    >..
    >A subjective made up term... and no I did not read it too fast. I
    >submitted a definition rooted in mathematical reality.

    Transcendental Wisdom is a description. If you're an athiest then
    the action it describes may not have validity to you, but the
    description still exists.

    >Just as a human body reacts to real problems (like viruses, bacteria,
    >physical impacts) they should dealth with using real medicine. Not made up
    >nostrums and feelings. "Transcendental Wisdom" will not remove bacterium
    >Bordetella pertussis from an infant who was coughed upon.

    That's some hefty expectations to put on people who view the world
    from a different angle than you. I didn't say I agree with the
    opposite of what you wrote, just that you have walled away a lot of
    options that could open other doorways.

    I knew a math mastermind who enjoyed connecting mathematical models
    with Spiritual understanding outside Physics, but I'm sure he would
    have enjoyed the String Theories.

    Not everything you only partially understand is a made up nostrum.
    A + B = C in your life, doesn't mean it's the only way to get to C in
    mine.

    Mike

  10. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    Markasurusias Probertasaurusias wrote:
    > This is soooo intelligent....

    There's a saying, "daft as a Dodo"..........I think Bird is an
    appropriate name......nutty as a fruit cake, I reckon.

    > "hotmoon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Didn't read your responses. Na Na Na
    >>
    >> Ya' can't hurt me. Ha Ha Ha
    >>
    >> And I know that any debunker is too shallow to understand
    >> transcendental wisdom anyway, so your responses would be like trying
    >> to have a philosophy discussion with a clam.

  11. WB

    WB Guest

    On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:14:28 +1000, "dickinson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Markasurusias Probertasaurusias wrote:
    >> This is soooo intelligent....

    >There's a saying, "daft as a Dodo"..........I think Bird is an
    >appropriate name......nutty as a fruit cake, I reckon.

    Fruity as a NutCake ?
    --

    Take out the G'RBAGE to reply
    [email protected]

  12. dickinson

    dickinson Guest

    WB wrote:
    > On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 08:14:28 +1000, "dickinson"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Markasurusias Probertasaurusias wrote:
    >>> This is soooo intelligent....

    >> There's a saying, "daft as a Dodo"..........I think Bird is an
    >> appropriate name......nutty as a fruit cake, I reckon.

    > Fruity as a NutCake ?

    That too.