Nagliar one of us?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Pizza Girl, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Pizza Girl

    Pizza Girl Guest

    You have to wonder about that guy!

    Tags:

  2. Pizza Girl wrote:

    > You have to wonder about that guy!

    Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-certified Cardiologist

  3. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 5:16:04 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > Pizza Girl wrote:
    >>
    >> You have to wonder about that guy!
    >
    > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?

    That _would_ be a juicy little tidbit for you, wouldn't it?

    Chung, you are a truly disgusting human being. What a transparent attempt to smear one of your
    "enemies" by provoking a discussion, disingenuously asking why someone else makes such a revolting
    charge about them.

    Unfortunately, this is a tactic of yours which has become all too familiar. Given the way you
    regularly do this type of hatchet job using Mu as the shill, it would not surprise me to find that
    you or one of your socks was "Pizza Girl".

    A decent person would have not responded or would have responded with outrage. That which can be
    asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.

    You, on the other hand, attempt to draw out further libel. It doesn't take a Truth Discernment Ray
    to see into _your_ black heart.

    I need to take a bath.

    --
    Steve

  4. Matti Narkia

    Matti Narkia Guest

    Sat, 7 Feb 2004 6:27:28 -0500 in article
    <[email protected]> Steve
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 5:16:04 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    ><[email protected]>):
    >
    >> Pizza Girl wrote:
    >>>
    >>> You have to wonder about that guy!
    >>
    >> Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    >
    >That _would_ be a juicy little tidbit for you, wouldn't it?
    >
    >Chung, you are a truly disgusting human being. What a transparent attempt to smear one of your
    >"enemies" by provoking a discussion, disingenuously asking why someone else makes such a revolting
    >charge about them.
    >
    >Unfortunately, this is a tactic of yours which has become all too familiar. Given the way you
    >regularly do this type of hatchet job using Mu as the shill, it would not surprise me to find that
    >you or one of your socks was "Pizza Girl".
    >
    >A decent person would have not responded or would have responded with outrage. That which can be
    >asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.
    >
    >You, on the other hand, attempt to draw out further libel. It doesn't take a Truth Discernment Ray
    >to see into _your_ black heart.

    Well said.

    --
    Matti Narkia

  5. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Pizza Girl wrote:
    >
    >>You have to wonder about that guy!
    >
    > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?

    This is so vicious that I couldn't believe it at first.

    Not even Chung and the anonymous Mu could do something like this. Then, after consideration, I
    realized they could. Look at their posts with anti-semitism in them. Look at their sneering, locker-
    room snickering in their anti-gay posts. Look at their posts threatening to reveal personal
    information online. Posting people's phone numbers and other such information. This new one is just
    another extension of their corruptness.

    Not content to spar on the bases raised in posts here, they've decided to do a total character
    assassination with yet more innuendo and inferences. Because Stephen challenged Chung's credentials
    and discovered them to be false imposture. This is a transparent gesture of malicious revenge
    designed to embarrass and humiliate him.

    The shabbiest show I've ever seen on usenet and I've seen some bad ones. Shame, Chung. Shame
    eternally.

    Bob Pastorio (saving Chung the trouble of adding my last name)

  6. Bob wrote:

    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Pizza Girl wrote:
    > >
    > >>You have to wonder about that guy!
    > >
    > > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    >
    > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
    >
    > Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio (saving Chung the trouble of adding my last name)

    You poor guy.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
    If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

    (1) Yell at Bob
    (2) Report Bob to his ISP
    (3) Killfile this thread.
    (4) Killfile me.
    (5) Read about free speech.

    Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
    diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach
    and have lost the argument soundly at every point:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

    These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion thread(s).

    However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s), certain parties have
    redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
    "if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

    Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is someone who posts under the
    cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
    "flame" wars.

    These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following observations were made:

    (6) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
    (7) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
    (a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
    ideal weight.
    (b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
    (c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
    (3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
    (4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
    (5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
    diplomas).

    Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr.
    Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example
    is Mr. Pastorio:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

    When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
    darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

    Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
    easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

    where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
    were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

    Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
    to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

    (6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
    (7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
    (8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
    (9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
    (10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

    and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

    It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

    It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
    the peanut gallery.

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?L21532147

  7. Pauls

    Pauls Guest

  8. Matti Narkia wrote:

    > Sat, 7 Feb 2004 6:27:28 -0500 in article <[email protected]>
    > Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 5:16:04 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote (in message
    > ><[email protected]>):

    > >> Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    > >
    > ><hiss>
    > >
    > <hiss hiss>
    >
    > --
    > Matti Narkia

    You poor guy.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
    If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

    (1) Yell at Matti
    (2) Report Matti to his ISP
    (3) Killfile this thread.
    (4) Killfile me.
    (5) Read about free speech.

    Matti's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound

  9. "PaulS" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Matti Narkia" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Sat, 7 Feb 2004 6:27:28 -0500 in article
    >

    > he's the only one who cross-posted the original post :)
    >
    > PS

    Why do you believe that Pizza Girl is actually a "male" ??

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

  10. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    >>>Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?

    And Chung snips the words that offend him...

    But Dr. Andrew B. Chung has so far transgressed the bounds of civilization and the most rudimentary
    elements of social interaction that I'm reposting my post about how foul and despicable is this
    attempt to smear by innuendo and denigrate by inference. It's a profoundly telling example of his
    moral decrepitude; his ethical poverty. His willingness to stoop to the lowest levels of reckless
    action. His utter unwillingness to be responsible for his actions in any way that civil behavior
    would demand.

    Chung is a foul, foul hypocrite who claims to be a Christian and permits and encourages this sort of
    vile and immoral effort at assassination. For the seriously disturbed Chung, this is some small game
    in which he can inflict whatever harm he wants to on anyone he want to for any reason he wants to.
    It's predatory playtime with the lives of others. It's a callous vision that says Chung believes he
    has no boundaries and that the rules that govern others don't apply to him. It's exactly such
    sociopathic behavior that has caused so many people to condemn his many actions that speak to the
    deep darkness in his soul.

    That he and his admitted friend, the anonymous Mu, who, with the tacit permission and often overt
    encouragement by Chung, perform these vicious and deliberately hurtful acts speaks to Chung's
    eagerness to cause pain rather than to cure it. To inflict harm rather than to minimize it. To be a
    creator of pain rather than peace.

    <<<<<<<<<<<< quote earlier post >>>>>>>>>> This is so vicious that I couldn't believe it at first.

[...]

    Bob Pastorio (saving Chung the trouble of adding my last name) <<<<<<<<< end quote >>>>>>>>>>>>

    His newest sockpuppet, "Pizza girl" (with the cute address, [email protected]) seems to have been
    born on February 5. Google seems not to have seen her before then. Or maybe "she" has changed names
    recently, a habit of most Chung supporters.

    Bob

  11. Bob wrote:

    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > <hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss
    > sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>
    >
    > Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio

    You poor guy.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
    If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

    (1) Yell at Bob
    (2) Report Bob to his ISP
    (3) Killfile this thread.
    (4) Killfile me.
    (5) Read about free speech.

    Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
[...]

  12. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

    > Bob wrote:

    >><hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss
    >>sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>
    >>
    >>Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio

    Chung, I don't often direct posts directly to you. This time I am.

    You are a scurrilous villain, unprincipled and vilely hypocritical. This will appear each time you
    repost your immoral, unchristian innuendo.

    <<<<<<<<< Repost >>>>>>>> And Chung snips the words that offend him...

  13. Bob wrote:

    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    >
    > > Bob wrote:

    > >><hhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss
    > >>sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>
    > >>
    > >>Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio
    >
    > <hiss sputter hiss hisssssssssssssssssssssss!>
    >
    > Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio

    You poor guy.

    You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

    FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
    message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
    If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

    (1) Yell at Bob
    (2) Report Bob to his ISP
    (3) Killfile this thread.
    (4) Killfile me.
    (5) Read about free speech.

    Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
    completely at:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
    participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
    community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
    beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
[...]

  14. Zuzu

    Zuzu Guest

    Bob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > But Dr. Andrew B. Chung has so far transgressed the bounds of civilization and the most
    > rudimentary elements of social interaction

    Can you say killfile? Why oh why waste time on these baffons? It just makes matters worse... much
    much worse.

  15. Bob

    Bob Guest

    The "he" in that sentence is another doctor who has questioned Chung's credentials and found them
    to be false.

    Dr.Andrew B. Chung is a cardiologist in Atlanta. He claims to be a Christian. Chung is attempting to
    harm another doctor by inference and innuendo. This is the central bit of information in a series
    of posts that highlight Chung's malice and viciousness. Chung snips anything out of replies that
    he doesn't like. Or he alters the words so they seem to agree with him and his cultist postures.

[...]

  16. Smoke

    Smoke Guest

    Your attempt to label someone a paedophile shows just how low you are prepared to go to satisfy your
    own needs. It's a tactic you are well know to deploy, but this is low, even by your standard. You
    have no scruples doctor, you deserve all the criticism you get. Are you man (Christian) enough to
    admit to it and ask for forgiveness? Smoke

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Pizza Girl wrote:
    > >
    > > You have to wonder about that guy!
    >
    > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    >

    > Humbly,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-certified Cardiologist http:/www.heartmdphd.com/

  17. Caploc

    Caploc Guest

    Hi Doc I can't see where there is any implication, i think you are you are wrong on this one. Take
    care Cappy

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Pizza Girl wrote:
    > >
    > > You have to wonder about that guy!
    >
    > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    >

    > Humbly,
    >
    > Andrew
    >
    > --
    > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD Board-certified Cardiologist http:/www.heartmdphd.com/

  18. Hi Cappy,

    The implication is in the Subject, the cross-posting to the pedophile group and the exclamation:

    "You have to wonder about that guy!"

    My asking clarification on what is the meaning behind the exclamation does not mean I have
    formulated an opinion one way or another. Though admittedly, there has been a lot of profane things
    coming from Dr. Nagler coming from the archives (per Ear Rings) and from Dr. Nagler himself that has
    raised eyebrows.

    Example:

    Dr. Nagler has admitted to using a patient's medical files against a patient.

    This is the moral equivalent of pedophilia for doctors.

    Truthfully,

    Andrew

    --

    Caploc wrote:

    > Hi Doc
    > I can't see where there is any implication, i think you are you are wrong on
    > this one.
    > Take care
    > Cappy
    >
    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Pizza Girl wrote:
    > > >
    > > > You have to wonder about that guy!
    > >
    > > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
    > >

    > > Humbly,
    > >
    > > Andrew
    > >
    > > --
    > > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    > > Board-certified Cardiologist
    > > http:/www.heartmdphd.com/

  19. Caploc

    Caploc Guest

    "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi Cappy,
    >
    > The implication is in the Subject, the cross-posting to the pedophile
    group and
    > the exclamation:
    >
    > "You have to wonder about that guy!"
    >
    > My asking clarification on what is the meaning behind the exclamation does
    not
    > mean I have formulated an opinion one way or another. Though admittedly,
    there
    > has been a lot of profane things coming from Dr. Nagler coming from the
    archives
    > (per Ear Rings) and from Dr. Nagler himself that has raised eyebrows.
    >
    > Example:
    >
    > Dr. Nagler has admitted to using a patient's medical files against a
    patient.

    > This is the moral equivalent of pedophilia for doctors.

    Thanks for clearing that up for me Doctor, you were right to ask for clarification. Cappy

  20. "Caploc" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hi Cappy,
    > >
    > > The implication is in the Subject, the cross-posting to the pedophile
    > group and
    > > the exclamation:
    > >
    > > "You have to wonder about that guy!"
    > >
    > > My asking clarification on what is the meaning behind the exclamation does
    > not
    > > mean I have formulated an opinion one way or another. Though admittedly,
    > there
    > > has been a lot of profane things coming from Dr. Nagler coming from the
    > archives
    > > (per Ear Rings) and from Dr. Nagler himself that has raised eyebrows.
    > >
    > > Example:
    > >
    > > Dr. Nagler has admitted to using a patient's medical files against a
    > patient.
    > >

    > > This is the moral equivalent of pedophilia for doctors.
    >
    > Thanks for clearing that up for me Doctor, you were right to ask for clarification. Cappy

    You are welcome. I am glad to have been able to clear things up for you :)

    Andrew