Nagliar one of us?

Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> <hissssssssssssss>
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?O61725657
>
> Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP.
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
diet approach. They have debated
Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost the argument
soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and other discussion threads.

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the argument(s), certain parties have
redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
"if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll" is someone who posts under the
cloak of anonymity messages with no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
"flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the following observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr. Chung's
credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Bob
"raging and self-confident" Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig, Steve, and Mack):

(6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
(7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
(9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din of hissing from the
peanut gallery.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

Caploc wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>Hi Cappy,
>>
>>The implication is in the Subject, the cross-posting to the pedophile group and the exclamation:

The implication created by a poster with exactly two days online history before this vile post. A
poster that looks like just another incarnation of a Chung sockpuppet like so many others designed
to harass and intimidate other subscribers to the NG. Funny that PG hasn't found any reason to post
again nor is there any history of "her" posting to the pedophile group before. Another shabby
performance from Chung and friends.

>>"You have to wonder about that guy!"

This contentless question serves no purpose but to give Chung an opening to crosspost his smarmy
furtherance of the potential rumor. Moral bankruptcy.

>>My asking clarification on what is the meaning behind the exclamation does not mean I have
>>formulated an opinion one way or another. Though admittedly,

Chung tries to give and take away in the same paragraph. He's trying to say that he thinks there's a
valid reason to continue pondering the possible truth to the innuendo he raises.

>> there has been a lot of profane things coming from Dr. Nagler coming from the archives (per Ear
>> Rings) and from Dr. Nagler himself that has raised eyebrows.

Profane things aren't the same as actually committing crimes. And aren't the same as unfounded
implied accusations. Cheap, shabby, lowlife actions.

>>Example:
>>
>>Dr. Nagler has admitted to using a patient's medical files against a patient. This is the moral
>> equivalent of pedophilia for doctors.

Chung is an utter snake. A scoundrel of no moral principle. A vicious and irretrievable liar.

> Thanks for clearing that up for me Doctor, you were right to ask for clarification. Cappy

Did you fall off a turnip truck yesterday, Cappy? For Chung to talk about anyone else's morality is
a roaring inferno of irony. As for Chung's asserting anything about the "moral equivalent of
pedophilia," it doesn't mean that they actually are equivalent in anyone else's eyes but Chung's.
And, in any case, there is no pedophilia mentioned except in this shabby bit of innuendo. To even
raise it is to introduce a red herring with no purpose but to create scurrilous and potentially
harmful rumor mongering.

>>Truthfully,

Deliberately dishonest filth comes from Chung's mind. The moral equivalent of incest and coprophagy.
Chung has the moral standards of a perverse and perverted sociopath. Chung's ethical standards are
the moral equivalent of a torturer of women and children. Chung's moral equivalent is most often
found behind the bars of a mental institution ot a prison.

Anybody made up their minds about Chung. To quote him, "My asking clarification on what is the
meaning behind the exclamation does not mean I have formulated an opinion one way or another."

Poor Chung and his schemes of malice and harm. His Hippocratic Oath means nothing.

Bob

>>Caploc wrote:
>>

>>>Hi Doc I can't see where there is any implication, i think you are you are
> > wrong on this one.
>>>Take care Cappy
>>>
>>>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>>news:[email protected]...

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Pizza Girl wrote:
> >
> > You have to wonder about that guy!
>
> Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
>

> Humbly,
>
> Andrew

She would love people to think that!

When will you stop this silly nonsense here?

--------------50763591E5A8EF25316A31AB

Smoke wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Pizza Girl wrote:
> > >
> > > You have to wonder about that guy!
> >
> > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
>
> <hiss>

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note:

Smoke's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach
and have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this discussion thread(s).

[...]

to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
(7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
(9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.

(10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
the peanut gallery.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K57723657

--------------50763591E5A8EF25316A31AB

Smoke wrote:
You poor guy.
(2PD) which is described completely at:
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs
as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health
of folks He touched:
opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated Dr. Chung
on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and have lost
the argument soundly at every point:
thread(s).
certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 pound diet approach
toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you can not discredit
the message then try to discredit the messenger."
"troll" is someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with
no redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting "flame"
wars.
observations were made:
the discussion(s).
dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-ideal weight.
control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
jpegs of the actual diplomas).
tried to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were
attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Bob "raging and
self-confident" Pastorio:
the hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed louder
in support of their fallen hero.
actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are,
using the on-line third-party resources at:
claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily debunked.
the anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):
accountability).
one-sided insults.
2PD or its author.
speed.
above the din of hissing from the peanut gallery.

--------------50763591E5A8EF25316A31AB--

Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Pizza Girl wrote:
> >
> >>You have to wonder about that guy!
> >
> > Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
>
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> Bob Pastorio

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
> [...]

(9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
the peanut gallery.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K57723657

Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

You poor guy.

You remain my prayers.

[...]

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
> [...]

> <hiss>
>
> >>My asking clarification on what is the meaning behind the exclamation does not mean I have
> >>formulated an opinion one way or another. Though admittedly,
>
> <hiss>
>
> >> there has been a lot of profane things coming from Dr. Nagler coming from the archives (per Ear
> >> Rings) and from Dr. Nagler himself that has raised eyebrows.
>
> <hiss>
>
> >>Example:
> >>
> >>Dr. Nagler has admitted to using a patient's medical files against a patient. This is the moral
> >> equivalent of pedophilia for doctors.
>
> <hiss>
>
> > Thanks for clearing that up for me Doctor, you were right to ask for clarification. Cappy
>
> <hiss>
>
> >>Truthfully,
>
> <hiss>
>
> Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio

Like they say:

"Birds of a feather like to stick together"

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor, truly.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is this all about?

Zuzu wrote:

> Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > But Dr. Andrew B. Chung has so far transgressed the bounds of civilization and the most
> > rudimentary elements of social interaction
>
> Can you say killfile? Why oh why waste time on these baffons? It just makes matters worse... much
> much worse.

If we killfiled Bob, he'll simple change his email address *again* :)

He is a poor guy.

He remains in my prayers, truly.

[...]

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
[...]

(6) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(7) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting the discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2PD to achieve near-
ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their weight becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V5D042C47
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line (including jpegs of the actual
diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr. Chung's
credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Bob
"raging and self-confident" Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements, the hateful folks hiding in the
darkness of anonymity only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either actively or as lurkers can
easily dismiss the hisses, for what they are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and libelous claims that credentials
were bought are easily and summarily debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning the anon posters who continue
to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(6) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
(7) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(8) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
(9) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(10) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
the peanut gallery.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K57723657

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Like they say:
>
> "Birds of a feather like to stick together"

That would be the fraud, quack, liar, charlatan Chung and his friend the malicious, vicious, equally
fraudulent, cowardly, braggart Mu.

What a perfect description.

Bob

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Zuzu wrote:
>
>>Bob <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>But Dr. Andrew B. Chung has so far transgressed the bounds of civilization and the most
>>>rudimentary elements of social interaction
>>
>>Can you say killfile? Why oh why waste time on these baffons? It just makes matters worse... much
>>much worse.
>
> If we killfiled Bob, he'll simple change his email address *again* :)

Oh, look. Poor "simple" illiterate Chung strikes again. <LOL>

Right. The charlatan, fraud, hypocrite, quack, liar Chung speaks. The same Chung who has changed his
address four times recently to evade killfiles. <LOL> Poor guy, busted again.

Chung knows I changed my address for spam reason and announced it so there would be no confusion.
Chung does the sneaky-change thing; sly change, no announcement. Different reasons, different
methods. What an honest guy he is.

Bob

Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Like they say:
> >
> > "Birds of a feather like to stick together"
>
> <hiss>

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note:

Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound

Bob wrote:

> <hhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss>
>
> Bob

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
> [...]

If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W3C323D57

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>>If we killfiled Bob, he'll simply change his email address *again* :)
>>
>><hiss>

The "truthful" Chung has posted 4 different addresses lately. This one is "[email protected]"

Maybe track which other ones he uses to defeat the killfiles and spam filters. That way they can be
put into the REAL Chung FAQ.

>>Bob
>
> You poor guy.
>
> You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

> Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr. Chung's
> credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr.
> Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio:

Somebody emailed me to say that Chung had added the line that Carol offered about him and Mu_ltiple
P_ersonalities to my name in the dreaded CHUNGMACRO. <LOL> Poor. Lame. Chung.

Must be getting to the vizir, fakir, illusionist and granfalloon (with M_up C_huck, "John" and
others) that he is. His intellectual house of cards looks like it's sliding apart. Cracks and
fissures in the thin and brittle facade of his ego. Poor transparent Chung.

Looks like he hates to have his true self exposed. Poor limited Chung.

Bob

Bob wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Bob <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> >><hiss>
>
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>

> >>Bob
> >
> > You poor guy.
> >
> > You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
>
> > Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried to attack Dr.
> > Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were attempting to libel him. One notable
> > example is Mr. Bob "raging and self-confident" Pastorio:
>
> <hiss>
>
> Bob

You poor guy.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message. Because the author of the
message to which I am responding did not request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it.
If you are upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

Bob's pathological obsessions are related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is described
completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate the Usenet discussion(s). His
participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of
community service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious
beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently opposed to the 2 pound
[...]

(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or accountability).
(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory characters.
(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver one-sided insults.
(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by cross-posting.
(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the 2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to speed.

It will remain my pleasure to continue the discussion(s) about the 2PD above the din of hissing from
the peanut gallery.

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W1F522557

What is all this about?

http://makeashorterlink.com/?W3C323D57

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bob wrote:
>
>>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Oh, look. Good old Andy must have mistakenly cut some words out of the post. Here, let me help.

The original didn't have that <hiss> in it. I guess Chung forget and left his <hiss> here while
trying to "tidy" up.

It said, " The "truthful" Chung has posted 4 different addresses lately. This one is
"[email protected]"

Maybe track which other ones he uses to defeat the killfiles and spam filters. That way they can be
put into the REAL Chung FAQ."

HTH Bob

>><hiss sputter hiss hiss>
(Chung really ought to have that looked at. Sounds like serious gastric distress. Maybe somebody
could suggest a doctor.)

On 8 Feb 2004 11:01:58 -0800, [email protected] (Nagliar) wrote:

>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Pizza Girl wrote:
>> >
>> > You have to wonder about that guy!
>>
>> Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
>>

>> Humbly,
>>
>> Andrew
>
>She would love people to think that!
>
>When will you stop this silly nonsense here?

On 8 Feb 2004 11:01:58 -0800, [email protected] (Nagliar) wrote:

>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> Pizza Girl wrote:
>> >
>> > You have to wonder about that guy!
>>
>> Why are you implying that he's a pedophile?
>>

>> Humbly,
>>
>> Andrew
>
>She would love people to think that!
>
>When will you stop this silly nonsense here?

Well, I - for one - do not consider any of this to be silly nonsense.

It is insulting. It is demeaning. It is beneath the dignity of everbody in this thread who did not
immediately object.

And I was most saddenned to see that is was a medical doctor who first introduced the word
"pedophile" to this thread in reference to me.

stephen nagler

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:42:00 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Well, I - for one - do not consider any of this to be silly nonsense.

TROLLING sci.med.cardiology again I see, Nagler.

>It is insulting. It is demeaning. It is beneath the dignity of everbody in this thread who did not
>immediately object.

TROLLING sci.med.cardiology again I see, Nagler.

>And I was most saddenned to see that is was a medical doctor who first introduced the word
>"pedophile" to this thread in reference to me.

Are you obese, Nagler. Yes, you are. Are you a Christless Jew damned to Hell for eternity? Yes you
are. Are you an obsessive Chung TROLL, Nagler? Yes, you are.

Are you a pedophile, Nagler? Yes or no?

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap960222.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:55:54 -0500, "Home, Home On The Mu_n"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Are you obese, Nagler. Yes, you are. Are you a Christless Jew damned to Hell for eternity? Yes you
>are. Are you an obsessive Chung TROLL, Nagler? Yes, you are.
>
>Are you a pedophile, Nagler? Yes or no?

No, Dr. Chung. I am not a pedophile.

Please stop posting under your "Mu_" nick.

smn