Naked bike ride !

I refuse to bike without a helmet. I had a pretty nasty fall when I was just a kid and Ialways make sure to always wear a helmet when cycling.

Well, honestly I never got used to wear a helmet. Yes, I know, is required to wear one, but I feel that thing makes my head feels heavy. I do wear it for long trips on my bike, but not for short ones, but I do require to wear it when I'm with my friends, because I have to be responsible and teach the newbies by giving the example haha.

Riding without the helmet is one of the most dangerous thing that can happen to any bike owner. I mean that it is not always safe to ride without a helmet as I have seen where a friend got severe head injuries as a result of not riding with a helmet.

Cool. :) We actually felt that way whenever we are used to wearing a helmet. Same thing as I am used to bring my bag whenever going out. Forgetting to bring it makes you feel naked. But this one's a serious matter, we don't want any danger to happen but it is better to be safe. Thank you for your concern sir. Have a safe ride!

Reactions: zipp2001
Well I was expecting to see Lady Godiva on a bicycle instead of a horse, can you imagine my disappointment when I found out otherwise!

But yes, I do feel naked if I leave the house without a helmet, or clothes for that matter. So I turn around and get my helmet.

Well I was expecting to see Lady Godiva on a bicycle instead of a horse, can you imagine my disappointment when I found out otherwise!

But yes, I do feel naked if I leave the house without a helmet, or clothes for that matter. So I turn around and get my helmet.
LOL at Lady Godiva on a bicycle, that was what I thought too reading the title. I wonder if there are people who actually do the opposite of what's on the video, only wearing a helmet with no clothes, lol.

LOL at Lady Godiva on a bicycle, that was what I thought too reading the title. I wonder if there are people who actually do the opposite of what's on the video, only wearing a helmet with no clothes, lol.

LOL, maybe they place the helmet over their private parts and then go riding.

Hmm not the thread I was hoping for:(, I feel naked when I'm clean shaven, not hair on head but facial hair:).

Just the other week I had seen a video of an actual naked bike ride, so I thought this is where the thread was going.

Okay, allow me to explain myself. This naked bike ride was on YouTube and not some other, shall we say, questionable video streaming sites. Some guy basically organized an event where a bunch of people got naked together and cycled in the nude. It was like the Tour de France except a lot shorter and with a lot more skin. It was...I guess interesting is the word?