Naked CHiPs?!? (Oh, OK... OT)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, May 28, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Crank up your sound and open at work :)

    ----- Original Message ----- Subject: COPS!

    2003 Calendar of Nude Police Officers Turn up your sound too! Don't forget there are both male and
    female officers!!!!! Check out this link below....you'll be surprised! (Safe to Open) 2003 Calendar
    of Nude Police Officers http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf

    Tags:

  2. Sorni says:

    >Crank up your sound and open at work :)

    Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus crawled
    out of the shower to see who'd been murdered, and the neighbour's kids are crying.

    Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)

    Steve

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
    >
    > Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
    > crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered,
    and
    > the neighbour's kids are crying.
    >
    > Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Same here!

    Mike - and I don't even have a dog.

  4. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
    >
    > Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
    > crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered, and the neighbour's kids are crying.
    >
    > Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    After reading this, i opted to turn my sound down to the lowest setting.

    Somehow i expected the result though. that thing could cause seizures (if it was red).
    --
    ~Travis

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
    >
    > Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
    > crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered,
    and
    > the neighbour's kids are crying.
    >
    > Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor.

    Your wife had to CRAWL out of the shower?!?

    Bill "guess we know who does the drinking in THAT family" S.

    PS: ;~)

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Sorni says:
    >
    > >Bill "guess we know who does the drinking in THAT family" S.
    > >

    > Acksherly (as SR would say) you're right. Up until I quit, she drank and I smoked. Now if I could
    > just get her to give up drinking, we could save another couple of bucks a month.....
    >
    > Steve ;-))

    Hey, you'd be glad to know i narrowed my computer use time (where i am physically in front of the
    computer and interacting ith it. long download that i leave for hours don't count) down to a little
    less than 45 minutes. mainly just stopin' in to check email and this group (and a few yahoo groups)
    now and then. just quick little spurts.

    Due to the rain i have mostly used my time to catch up on a few DVDs, contact the many places i
    have applied, and dream of a dry day to ride. i usually give up on the rain and ride anyway though.
    once you are soaked, it's really not all that bad. clothes cling a little, but you get used to it
    after a while.

    Managed a 3.5 mile quickie at Flint Woods and out a little on the powerline. and that i may say is
    still too wet for any real riding. managed a 300 foot hike around a mud pond created by none other
    than stupid teenagers on ATVs. didn't take the camera as it was, well, pouring rain. if only my
    camera was compatible with one of those water proof camera bag things you can take pictures through
    (and no, sandwich baggies don't work, i tried it already).
    --
    ~Travis

  7. El Barista

    El Barista Guest

    Technician wrote:

    > didn't take the camera as it was, well, pouring rain. if only my camera was compatible with one of
    > those water proof camera bag things you can take pictures through (and no, sandwich baggies don't
    > work, i tried it already).

    I've heard the ewalites suck. For just weather-proofing they'll probably be ok though. Those will
    still set you back a Franklin.

    Check here for what's available: www.digideep.com

    Unfortunately I have to buy an Ikelite housing, which will run me about $650 on the web.

    -will