Naked CHiPs?!? (Oh, OK... OT)

Sorni

Guest
Crank up your sound and open at work :)

----- Original Message ----- Subject: COPS!

2003 Calendar of Nude Police Officers Turn up your sound too! Don't forget there are both male and
female officers!!!!! Check out this link below....you'll be surprised! (Safe to Open) 2003 Calendar
of Nude Police Officers http://www.richstevens.com/NAKED.swf

Sorni says:

>Crank up your sound and open at work :)

Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus crawled
out of the shower to see who'd been murdered, and the neighbour's kids are crying.

Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)

Steve

> Sorni says:
>
> >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
>
> Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
> crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered,
and
> the neighbour's kids are crying.
>
> Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)
>
> Steve

Same here!

Mike - and I don't even have a dog.

> Sorni says:
>
> >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
>
> Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
> crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered, and the neighbour's kids are crying.
>
> Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor. ;-)
>
> Steve

After reading this, i opted to turn my sound down to the lowest setting.

Somehow i expected the result though. that thing could cause seizures (if it was red).
--
~Travis

> Sorni says:
>
> >Crank up your sound and open at work :)
>
> Now you've woken up the dog AND the cat, and they're both looking at me wierdly. The missus
> crawled out of the shower to see who'd been murdered,
and
> the neighbour's kids are crying.
>
> Plus, there is coffee all over my monitor.

Your wife had to CRAWL out of the shower?!?

Bill "guess we know who does the drinking in THAT family" S.

PS: ;~)

> Sorni says:
>
> >Bill "guess we know who does the drinking in THAT family" S.
> >

> Acksherly (as SR would say) you're right. Up until I quit, she drank and I smoked. Now if I could
> just get her to give up drinking, we could save another couple of bucks a month.....
>
> Steve ;-))

Hey, you'd be glad to know i narrowed my computer use time (where i am physically in front of the
computer and interacting ith it. long download that i leave for hours don't count) down to a little
less than 45 minutes. mainly just stopin' in to check email and this group (and a few yahoo groups)
now and then. just quick little spurts.

Due to the rain i have mostly used my time to catch up on a few DVDs, contact the many places i
have applied, and dream of a dry day to ride. i usually give up on the rain and ride anyway though.
once you are soaked, it's really not all that bad. clothes cling a little, but you get used to it
after a while.

Managed a 3.5 mile quickie at Flint Woods and out a little on the powerline. and that i may say is
still too wet for any real riding. managed a 300 foot hike around a mud pond created by none other
than stupid teenagers on ATVs. didn't take the camera as it was, well, pouring rain. if only my
camera was compatible with one of those water proof camera bag things you can take pictures through
(and no, sandwich baggies don't work, i tried it already).
--
~Travis

Technician wrote:

> didn't take the camera as it was, well, pouring rain. if only my camera was compatible with one of
> those water proof camera bag things you can take pictures through (and no, sandwich baggies don't
> work, i tried it already).

I've heard the ewalites suck. For just weather-proofing they'll probably be ok though. Those will
still set you back a Franklin.

Check here for what's available: www.digideep.com

Unfortunately I have to buy an Ikelite housing, which will run me about $650 on the web.

-will