Naked Rambler Case Dropped

In uk.rec.cycling Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote:

: constitutes most incidents of flashing not simple nudity.

Is it? From talking to my female friends who have been flashed out (lots of them seemingly), it's
mostly blokes suddenly dropping trousers/opening mac whatever and often with flaccid
****. It's the gratious exposue rather than nudity per se I think.

Arhtur

Lord Lester

Following up to Colin Blackburn

>An erect penis

I dont know how you handle the issue of an erect penis.

Frankie Howard humour aside, it rarely comes up on naturist beaches, doh! did it again.

Seriuosly, I dont think flashing will increase with more nudity around. It would also reduce the
inclination to descend to childish humour every time it came up. Doh!
--
Mike Reid "Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso Wasdale, landscape photos, London & the
Thames path "http://www.fellwalk.co.uk" Spain, food and walking "http://www.fell-walker.co.uk" (see

Arthur Clune wrote:
> In uk.rec.cycling Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> : constitutes most incidents of flashing not simple nudity.
>
> Is it? From talking to my female friends who have been flashed out (lots of them seemingly), it's
> mostly blokes suddenly dropping trousers/opening mac whatever and often with flaccid
> ****. It's the gratious exposue rather than nudity per se I think.

Most of the cases I have heard of (but not seen!) are either non-flaccid

wonder if there any firm stats!

Colin

Colin Blackburn must be edykated coz e writed:

> Most of the cases I have heard of (but not seen!) are either non-flaccid

> wonder if there any firm stats!
>
> Colin

Are we talking simple hip thrust here or charades with opposing teams? Or are props involved?
Cycling reference drawn in by offers of "come and sit on my crossbar" perhaps?

Ian

Colin Blackburn <[email protected]> wrote
>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>> Following up to MP
>>
>> >Let me start by saying I have nothing at all against nudists, in fact it appears a very healthy
>> >life stile. But what about a woman walking alone when a man appears from nowhere naked, not sure
>> >she would think it harmless, and

>> >get away with flashing at unsuspecting people especially kids. Let's keep it sensible ah!
>>
>> If nudity and naturists were commonplace rather than taboo no one would be alarmed by a naked
>> person, flashing probably would not exist

>constitutes most incidents of flashing not simple nudity.
>
>Colin

I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years, except for the occasional lurking
exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain British beaches. Not as commonplace abroad,
fortunately.
--
Gordon

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote
>"Pete Bentley" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> Gonzalez <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> >Earlier this year, bosses at BBC South were forced to call off a radio interview between veteran
>> >DJ John Peel and Mr Gough when the nude rights campaigner refused to cover up.
>
>> If it was radio, why would they care?
>

>Maybe John refused to Peel.

Or couldn't face up to Home Truths.

(Radio 4 Saturday mornings)
--
Gordon

The Reid <[email protected]> wrote
>Following up to Just zis Guy, you know?
>
>> veteran DJ John Peel and Mr Gough when the nude
>
>>> If it was radio, why would they care?
>
>>Maybe John refused to Peel.
>
>Is John Peel still a DJ, I thought he was a general purpose radio presenter now, Saturday mornings
>on R4 for instance. I would have thought such eccentricity would be just his cup of tea.

We could try writing in to Home Truths and make something bizarre up. He gets some oddball
contributors....

No pun intended.
--
Gordon

In article <[email protected]>, one of infinite monkeys at the keyboard of
The Reid <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is John Peel still a DJ,

He still has a World Service slot that send me diving for the off button.

> I thought he was a general purpose radio
> presenter now, Saturday mornings on R4 for instance.

Well, that's a show that started out mildly interesting, but like so many it's gone on too long, and
seems to struggle for material of any kind of interest.

> I would have thought such eccentricity would be just his cup of tea.

Er, yes, it would seem suitable for the R4 slot.

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

"The Reid" wrote dreamily of : <snip>

<snip>

Doesn't sound like much fun to me.
--

Bernie Get back on the wagon to reply..

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:20:39 +0100, Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:

[re: stiffies]

>I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years

Q: Who's Googie Withers?
R: Everyone's does in the cold weather (dies)

>except for the occasional lurking exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain
>British beaches.

Walkers? What have they done to annoy you?

Guy
===

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:20:39 +0100, Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> [re: stiffies]
>

>>I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years
>

> Q: Who's Googie Withers?
> A: Everyone's does in the cold weather (dies)
>

>>except for the occasional lurking exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain British
>>beaches.
>

> Walkers? What have they done to annoy you?

The adverts.

--
Jim Price

http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com

Aye!.

at the keyboard of [email protected] (David E. Belcher) wrote:

> Hmm. How on earth would anyone be able to tell if he was nude or not, seeing as it was a *radio*
> show? ;-)

No absorbtion of chest tones by the shirt?

Sound of usually-concealed parts swinging around?

Sound of presenter desparately suppressing laughter?

--
Axis of Evil: Whose economy needs ever more wars? Arms Exports $bn: USA 14.2, UK 5.1, vs France 1.5,
Germany 0.8 (The Economist, July 2002)

Just zis Guy, you know? <[email protected]> wrote
>On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:20:39 +0100, Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>[re: stiffies]
>
>>I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years
>
>Q: Who's Googie Withers?
>A: Everyone's does in the cold weather (dies)
>
>>except for the occasional lurking exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain British
>>beaches.
>
>Walkers? What have they done to annoy you?
>
>Guy

They do say that everyone is either a wa*ker or a liar.

I did about six or seven miles on Sunday, but some people wouldn't call that a wa*k.
--
Gordon

Gordon wrote:

>I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years, except for the occasional lurking
>exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain British beaches. Not as commonplace abroad,
>fortunately.

Go to Studland. When I was there in March 2002 there was a naturist running up and down the beach
between the two signs saying, "Naturists may be seen beyond this point." All he wore was a sunhat. A
female companion of mine commented on his "good rhythm". I didn't like to pass judgement.

http://www.n-2.org.uk/nuff/pages/beaches/studland.htm
--
remove remove to reply

Pete Bentley wrote:

>Gonzalez <[email protected]> wrote:
>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/3022784.stm Earlier this year, bosses at BBC South were forced
>>to call off a radio interview between veteran DJ John Peel and Mr Gough when the nude rights
>>campaigner refused to cover up.
>
>If it was radio, why would they care?

Perhaps the interviewer felt unable to maintain eye contact.
--
remove remove to reply

In article <[email protected]>, The Reid
<[email protected]> writes
>Following up to MP
>
>>Let me start by saying I have nothing at all against nudists, in fact it appears a very healthy
>>life stile. But what about a woman walking alone when a man appears from nowhere naked, not sure
>>she would think it harmless, and

>>get away with flashing at unsuspecting people especially kids. Let's keep it sensible ah!
>
>If nudity and naturists were commonplace rather than taboo no one would be alarmed by a naked
>person, flashing probably would not exist

>way from this position in UK with our hang ups about such things.

Quite. Years ago (1981 I think - the year of The Headingly Test, the Botham one, the winning after
following on one) I went to Brittany and on the beach nudity was normal. So was wearing cloths. One
pleased oneself. The business IMHO.

--
Five Cats

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:52:54 +0100, Five Cats <[email protected]> wrote:

>on the beach nudity was normal. So was wearing cloths. One pleased oneself.

Eek! I thought for a moment that said "one pleasured oneself..."

Guy
===

Gonzalez <[email protected]> wrote
>Gordon wrote:
>
>>I have never seen one on a naturist beach in over 30 years, except for the occasional lurking
>>exhibitionist wa*kers in the sand dunes on certain British beaches. Not as commonplace abroad,
>>fortunately.
>
>Go to Studland. When I was there in March 2002 there was a naturist running up and down the beach
>between the two signs saying, "Naturists may be seen beyond this point." All he wore was a sunhat.
>A female companion of mine commented on his "good rhythm". I didn't like to pass judgement.
>
>http://www.n-2.org.uk/nuff/pages/beaches/studland.htm

I did! Those were the dunes to which I was referring, and the problem was less prevalent some 30
years ago, but they never ventured beyond the dunes when my wife and I were on that beach. It was
purely family groups those days, and the only litter-free beach I can remember...... I understand
that things may have changed.
--
Gordon

'If nudity and naturists were commonplace '

Well it isn't and they aren't (at least not in the Home Counties!) and there is a good reason for
that. ( And when did you last go for a walk naked?)

Should Women, children and dogs walking late at night in dark alleyways feel comfortable when
approached by naked men? Would you really expect them to and would you feel happy if your children
were (no pun intended) exposed to them?

In the words of the great but anonymous thinker and poet, 'You're having a laugh!'

news:[email protected]...