name that frame

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by G4_man, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. G4_man

    G4_man New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2003
    Hello. I've been told this frame is a raleigh brand but not the model number, year...etc. Have any ideas? Thanks for the help.

    Sincerely,
    G4_man

    Tags:

  2. On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:40:00 +0000, G4_man wrote:

    > Have any ideas?

    I have plenty of ideas. Whether they are feasible within the constraints of physics is
    another matter.

    > Thanks for the help.

    No problem.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

  3. Kslater

    Kslater Guest

    Maybe a picture of the frame? that might help us get an idea of what it is. I find it hard to tell
    you what something is if all i know is who makes it.